Afmb Fantasy Announcement

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gave him his only loss of the season lol... so this is what South Carolina feels like Congrats @Team UGA! 

Appreciate you guys letting me play this yr, we will have to run it back next yr.

I had an uncharacteristically poor season this go around. Ever since I started playing fantasy I have typically been in the playoffs. I can only think of maybe 2 other times before this year that I di

okay everyone who played last year in the college league check your emails.. i sent out the invites.. it's on a new site called fantrax.com check your spam folders if you don't see an email.

Can you resend mine? I cleaned up my email before I read this. sad.png

• 2 weeks later...

we are talking college now.. okay the league setup is freaking done.. OMG the number of options and settings was mind boggling. anyways draft is 8pm on the 25th. i am having the site do a random draft order which we won't know til the draft. 17 players total (6 on the bench, 11 starters).. in order to get the scoring done i had to add a Individual defensive player. sorry about that, but i tried doing the scoring individually and it was too much and i used one of their scoring settings. please check the league scoring details. if you have any questions please put them here..

I was looking at the league rules and it says:

• Your league stats end accumulating on: Mon Nov 25, 2013

• Playoffs will begin in this Scoring Period: 12 (Nov 12/13 - Nov 18/13) and last for 2 periods (rounds).
  • Playoff matchups entered manually: No
  • Number of teams qualifying for playoffs 3

It looks like our championship game would be in week 13, but isn't this a 14 week season? I know UGA plays GT in week 14 (Sat Nov 30).