Group name: AFMB

Group ID# : 9006

Password: Falcons

I'll start another post later. This is simply for the early birds.

Maybe a dumb question here but where exactly do you sign in/up for this? When I played a couple or three years ago you just posted your picks in a thread Rev Hal would start each week.

Edited by CraigSmackDaddy

Maybe a dumb question here but where exactly do you sign in/up for this? When I played a couple or three years ago you just posted your picks in a thread Rev Hal would start each week.

Go here

On the right hand side - there is an option to join a private group.

Put 9006 in the box that says group ID

Put Falcons in the password box - make sure you use a capital F and small letters for the rest

If you are already signed in to Yahoo - it will continue asking you for your display name, whether you want emails etc. MAKE SURE you use your AFMB name as the name - otherwise they won't include you in the rankings.

If not - it will bring you to the sign in page - log in like you normally would to yahoo. If you don't have an account - just click the create an account and follow the instructions.

Go here

On the right hand side - there is an option to join a private group.

Put 9006 in the box that says group ID

Put Falcons in the password box - make sure you use a capital F and small letters for the rest

If you are already signed in to Yahoo - it will continue asking you for your display name, whether you want emails etc. MAKE SURE you use your AFMB name as the name - otherwise they won't include you in the rankings.

If not - it will bring you to the sign in page - log in like you normally would to yahoo. If you don't have an account - just click the create an account and follow the instructions.

Thanks, Tandy!