Favorite 2016 Presidential Candidates?

Until people create decent paying high school diploma only needing jobs in mass quantity, they are not trying to fix anything. Only thing we create in America seems to be poorer people.

Kids these days expect to graduate high school and fall into an easy, good paying job. I have advice for any young kid graduating high school with no skills. Put your shoulder to the wheel and push. Productive workers will always be in demand and make a good living. Don`t believe otherwise.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republicans most likely will destroy themselfes in the primaries again, which is a shame. Those stupid rants on social issues, pleasing the most backwarded...

It certainly looks that way, but there is a lot of evidence that the longer a party is out of power, the more likely they are to select a moderate candidate. Unfortunately, that same study also says that candidates win by appealing to all of the various factions, and it doesn't sound like the Tea Party wing of the GOP will find anyone who isn't a whackadoo acceptable right now.

Kids these days expect to graduate high school and fall into an easy, good paying job. I have advice for any young kid graduating high school with no skills. Put your shoulder to the wheel and push. Productive workers will always be in demand and make a good living. Don`t believe otherwise.

Because working class wages have gone up so much over the past 30 years. Oh wait...

You say that, I tend to agree, but working hard doesn't mean ish... Corporate America has taught me that. It's not what you know or how hard you work, but who you know a lot of times.

Guys workin the night shift at UPS making $12 an hour after years of service... Yeah no thanks. And they still are a burden on the government... But hey he's working hard!

You say that, I tend to agree, but working hard doesn't mean ish... Corporate America has taught me that. It's not what you know or how hard you work, but who you know a lot of times.

Guys workin the night shift at UPS making $12 an hour after years of service... Yeah no thanks. And they still are a burden on the government... But hey he's working hard!

Some of the hardest working people are those in low-income jobs. And the wages for those jobs continues to drop. Yay hard work!

Some of the hardest working people are those in low-income jobs. And the wages for those jobs continues to drop. Yay hard work!

Shut up!!! I want my $3 tee shirt made with $.10 labor in another country. Yay capitalism! Oh wait why am I jobless now?

All that matters is money and Americans aren't willing to pay more to help get jobs over here... It's hilarious!!!

If you are working hard and trying to parlay your talents into a better paying job you should have no problem in this country. Isn`t that the reason millions desperately want to come to this country? If you have any talent at all and are a good worker you should do just fine in this country. I don`t know what to say for the rest.

If you are working hard and trying to parlay your talents into a better paying job you should have no problem in this country. Isn`t that the reason millions desperately want to come to this country? If you have any talent at all and are a good worker you should do just fine in this country. I don`t know what to say for the rest.

If your comparison is to third world countries, then yeah poor people are doing "fine". If your comparison is to where people in those same jobs were thirty years ago, then things really suck for the hardest working people in the country.

Your views on upward mobility are unfortunately not share by the facts, however.

Two thoughts,

My Dad always said the hardest workers make the least amount of money...truth

One of the reasons wages for laborers and semi-skilled workers is not enough to get by, is....drumroll...illegal foreign workers!!!

Don't bother listing other reasons, it's one of 'em and no amount of fancy double-talk can prove otherwise.

Greed and low wages to illegal immigrants is one bi-partisan effort that's worked...for who though, for who?

Two thoughts,

My Dad always said the hardest workers make the least amount of money...truth

One of the reasons wages for laborers and semi-skilled workers is not enough to get by, is....drumroll...illegal foreign workers!!!

Don't bother listing other reasons, it's one of 'em and no amount of fancy double-talk can prove otherwise.

Greed and low wages to illegal immigrants is one bi-partisan effort that's worked...for who though, for who?

For job creators!!!

If your comparison is to third world countries, then yeah poor people are doing "fine". If your comparison is to where people in those same jobs were thirty years ago, then things really suck for the hardest working people in the country.

Your views on upward mobility are unfortunately not share by the facts, however.

Truth. All one has to do is compare wages and prices for the working class 30 years ago to today, if someone is so inclined, if someone can face an ugly truth....hint, most can't ;)

lol @ don't vote

How does your voice get heard if you are unwilling to speak?

Can you really say someone was elected by the people if the people don't vote? You've bought into this voting is expressing your rights ******** that they've made up to encourage more people to go to the polls and get high enough #s to vote these idiots in.

If you want to be heard you don't have to speak.

Can you really say someone was elected by the people if the people don't vote? You've bought into this voting is expressing your rights ******** that they've made up to encourage more people to go to the polls and get high enough #s to vote these idiots in.

If you want to be heard you don't have to speak.

You are correct. Sometimes silence can be deafening.

lol @ Chris Christie being a traitor. That's how you can tell when someone couldn't give less of a **** about the United States of America, when they say something like that. Traitor, not to the country, but to the same capital letters that the American people are slaves to.

This country deserves the shittiest president of all time.