Falconsblitz Tweets That Tru Had A Good Day

I really love this

Probably realized Douglas can't run routes, and that he can run them better.

Just kidding, somewhat at least. I think/hope Trufant becomes very good. I expect him to struggle against Julio/Roddy/Ryan especially early in camp.Today's report sounds good though. Keep it up.

Trufant will be a very good player, and I think better than Alford. I was never worried about him.

However I am really happy to hear that Alford has played well. I also really like that Alford apparently is really physical

Edited by RYNE

I'm so **** excited to see them develop, esp Alford on PR's

I am anxious to see how good he is. I am not as optimistic as other are. Hopefully he can get the job done, and this team can get some special team TD's next season.

Trufant will be a very good player, and I think better than Alford. I was never worried about him.

However I am really happy to hear that Alford has played well. I also really like that Alford apparently is really physical

I love that Alford refuses to concede that Trufant is ahead of him. That is music to my ears.

I love that Alford refuses to concede that Trufant is ahead of him. That is music to my ears.

Yup that is a great sign. The best part is our corner's could go from a perceived "weakness" to a strength if these guys both develop into studs in the next couple years. THat is what has to happen to have a great team with continued success. You have to hit on draft picks beyond the first round.

Yup that is a great sign. The best part is our corner's could go from a perceived "weakness" to a strength if these guys both develop into studs in the next couple years. THat is what has to happen to have a great team with continued success. You have to hit on draft picks beyond the first round.

Talk about a good 1st world problem to have. Say both end up becoming great and we have to pay them at the same time. lol

( I could live with it. ) laugh.png