Drew Brees: Supposed Scum Of The Earth

As a guy that bartended and waited tables through college and a few years afterwards, this one hits close to home .

A guy worth $100 million after a contract holdout, and fighting supposedly on behalf of players to get paid more, this ingrate, tightwad, scumbag only tipped $3 on a $74 tab. It's unconscionable. Almost everything you need to know about a person can be told in what he tips. I tipped more today on a $10 lunch, and for takeout orders.

Drew-Brees-Tip.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tip according to how good the service is.

This shows the character of the waitress by posting a paying customer's personal info.

The girl should be fired.

The waitress probably knew she did bad, and took a picture of it as way to "get back" at Brees for not tipping what she deemed "enough"

Sounds like a ***** to me

Paulitick is 1000% goober.

I'd rather read WRL's nonsense

Than the garbage that fruitcake posts up in TATF.

His idiocy even spreads over to PFT at times.

Not a fan of his.

The effers in TATF think that pauli preaches the gospel.

I noticed TATF is in midseason form over this.

PS. I always tip (15%) dine in, but though I empathize with those in food service, I've rarely, if ever, tipped on a takeout order. (which this supposedly is)

This will have no effect of what happens on the Field....

But if you look in the left hand corner, It Clearly says Server Carissa or something....

Thats no Take out Order......

he was Served , and thats the Tip.... lol

It was a takeout order. The restaurant released a statement and clarified that already. The owner said that the receipt would have had a table number, rather than a name at the top left of the paper were the meal served there. So a $ 3.00 tip when you're not even being serviced by a waiter or waitress is pretty generous.

They got a Good Tip after all then lol

just dont make sense for someone to snap a Pic of a take out order,

surely no1 in NOLA would want to make Brees look bad for no reason ,,, would they ?

They got a Good Tip after all then lol

just dont make sense for someone to snap a Pic of a take out order,

surely no1 in NOLA would want to make Brees look bad for no reason ,,, would they ?

If you look at the top of the receipt,it says Del Mar,California.

p.s

I Dont know why everyone is so surprised .... didnt he sue his own mom ?????

The Guy is a Great Football player, But not a very Nice Guy it would appear....

Can we boil his relationship with his troubled mother down to a simple cut down without all the facts and be fair about it?

You know he's enormously active in his communities and he's founded a very large charity even for a professional sports athlete. Does he really need defending?

It was a takeout order. The restaurant released a statement and clarified that already. The owner said that the receipt would have had a table number, rather than a name at the top left of the paper were the meal served there. So a $ 3.00 tip when you're not even being serviced by a waiter or waitress is pretty generous.

No ****! I rarely, if ever leave a tip on takeout! Leave it to Paulitik, one of the biggest Homers in TATF to try and spin it otherwise.

TATF........Where lies & rumors re: Rivals are born.rolleyes.gif

Paulitick is 1000% goober.

I'd rather read WRL's nonsense

Than the garbage that fruitcake posts up in TATF.

His idiocy even spreads over to PFT at times.

Not a fan of his.

You know my feelings on WRL, but I'll take him anyday over that idiot!

This Charissa chic was a bartender, notice on the receipt it has DOB?? It's there to protect the merchant from serving under-aged people alcohol and most current POS systems have them, mine does.

To break it down for you Brees orders/Charissa inputs the order on the POS/expediter brings food to bar/Charissa hands food to Brees/Brees pays

She wasn't waiting on him folks

Charissa should be canned

Edited by dirtydealin5858

This Charissa chic was a bartender, notice on the receipt it has DOB?? It's there to protect the merchant from serving under-aged people alcohol and most current POS systems have them, mine does.

To break it down for you Brees orders/Charissa inputs the order on the POS/expediter brings food to bar/Charissa hands food to Brees/Brees pays She wasn't waiting on him folks

Along with Paulitik for trying to make this into something it wasn't. Typical action of a numbnut Homer.

To break it down for you Brees orders/Charissa inputs the order on the POS/expediter brings food to bar/Charissa hands food to Brees/Brees pays

She wasn't waiting on him folks

Nice input from an owner

I have run restaurants for about 10 years now. When I was GM of an Applebees, my DO once said that even when he has bad service at other restaurants, he still tips good as to encourage that server to continue giving bad service in hopes that some of those guests will choose Applebees for their next dining experience.

Thinking outside the box...

I'm a typical 20% tipper and have been for years, but I NEVER tip at a drive thru or where I go and pick the food up. I do tip drivers who deliver to mty door, but then again the provided me with a service.

The fact that Brees gave her $3.00 for basically doing nothing is generous in my book.

This is a non-story.

The real story is the OP omitted the rest of the story that was posted under the receipt where it was agreed Bress did nothing wrong.

I'm a typical 20% tipper and have been for years, but I NEVER tip at a drive thru or where I go and pick the food up. I do tip drivers who deliver to mty door, but then again the provided me with a service.

The fact that Brees gave her $3.00 for basically doing nothing is generous in my book.

This is a non-story.

The real story is the OP omitted the rest of the story that was posted under the receipt where it was agreed Bress did nothing wrong.

I GUARANTEE .... SHE DIDN'T GIVE BACK THE $3.00.cool.png