What Ever Happened To...looking Back At Some Afmb History

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see Gazoo here too much any more

Oh, I'm here my friend! Just don't post near as much as before. I used to go by Gazoo, but when they changed the boards over I was reduced to gazoo smile.png JohnnyBuc, Antmillenium, MWJR, SCFalconfan, 57Chevy, Cannonballsghost, BarryJ..........we had a smaller cast of characters way back during the Reeves Administration!

Oh, I'm here my friend! Just don't post near as much as before. I used to go by Gazoo, but when they changed the boards over I was reduced to gazoo smile.png Antmillenium, MWJR, SCFalconfan, 57Chevy, Cannonballsghost, BarryJ..........we had a smaller cast of characters way back during the Reeves Administration!

You've posted some good ones! MWJR was one of my favorites.

I really, REALLY miss Pittman4Two. He was incredibly funny.

A lot of the old regulars are still around but seem to post very little these days: Iowa, PA (I know you're here somewhere, Wayne), Capologist, Clownorg, Metter, Stammer (and DuffDude), Rhn, Hippie/Yippie...sigh. I miss the old MBGT crew. Met so many cool people IRL from here.

I really, REALLY miss Pittman4Two. He was incredibly funny.

A lot of the old regulars are still around but seem to post very little these days: Iowa, PA (I know you're here somewhere, Wayne), Capologist, Clownorg, Metter, Stammer (and DuffDude), Rhn, Hippie/Yippie...sigh. I miss the old MBGT crew. Met so many cool people IRL from here.

CherryPie