Maybe It's A Good Thing We Didn't Draft Eddie Lacy

paulitik

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the last 3 right? Buyer beware when it comes to Bama players. They just don't pan out often as pro's.

Yeldon is a completely different type of back fom the last 3. Plus what 3 are you talking about? Richardson was pretty good as a rookie and will be better when the team has a real QB. Ingram went to a team that doesn't run the ball enough. Who is the third?

Yeldon is a completely different type of back fom the last 3. Plus what 3 are you talking about? Richardson was pretty good as a rookie and will be better when the team has a real QB. Ingram went to a team that doesn't run the ball enough. Who is the third?

think he is talking about Lacy, but there isn't a body of work for him yet

think he is talking about Lacy, but there isn't a body of work for him yet

It has to be Lacey or Coffee and Coffee showed plenty of promise. He just decided the pro ball player lifestyle wasn't for him

Edited by Dwight83

Wow.....

I guess he used his signing bonus at Burger King!!!

Didn't know this, but him and Turner have become good friends!

Wrong. His financial planner told him if he invested his signing bonus into the Mcdonalds Monopoly game he should be able to win all the prizes.

Unfortunately after eating 500 Big Macs he only won another 200 free Medium Fries.

I wonder if he's gonna do the Truffle Shuffle if/when he scores a TD...

Heck, even in the photo where he's signing the ball, he's got that chubby fat boy face. Plus, he still looks thick in that video, not stocky or muscular, but thick... like a Frostee from Wendy's. That'll turn to flab really quick if he's slacks off even just a bit. Not something you wanna see with a young RB, because it's only gonna get worse as the metabolism slows with age. Dude needs to realize that when they tell him he needs to do more crunches that doesn't mean eating a bucket of Popeye's & a bag of Ruffles.

I feel bad for ANY team that falls for the Alabama trap. With a few exceptions (one obviously being Julio) these Alabama players just don't pan out in the NFL. A lot of these NFL GMs think "oh, well they were extremely productive under Nick Saban so they'll be a pro's pro" Nick Saban makes any player look good and that's why you see a lot of guys (Mark Ingram, Dre Kirkpatrick, and Courtney Upshaw come to mind immediately) who were studs in college but just have not done anything in the NFL worth noting. Even look at Richardson... I don't think he even averaged 4 yards a carry and is constantly hurt. The dude is a muscle head but can't run the ball.

They're young and still developing. They will (should) pan out shortly.

I hate Bama but I respect the living ish out of their football program.