Maybe It's A Good Thing We Didn't Draft Eddie Lacy

paulitik

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first instinct with this is to say it's just bad camera angles, which it may well be, but I've heard he hasn't been very good in camp so far either which I find surprising.

I too like to blame bad camera angles when my gut shows up in a photo.

I wouldn't look to much into this, I remember last year there were training camp pics where turner looked like he was in ridiculous good shape. angles can do all kinds of weird things to you. That's why I rehearse "surprised" camera poses just incase some one whips out their iphone for a pic

I feel bad for ANY team that falls for the Alabama trap. With a few exceptions (one obviously being Julio) these Alabama players just don't pan out in the NFL. A lot of these NFL GMs think "oh, well they were extremely productive under Nick Saban so they'll be a pro's pro" Nick Saban makes any player look good and that's why you see a lot of guys (Mark Ingram, Dre Kirkpatrick, and Courtney Upshaw come to mind immediately) who were studs in college but just have not done anything in the NFL worth noting. Even look at Richardson... I don't think he even averaged 4 yards a carry and is constantly hurt. The dude is a muscle head but can't run the ball.