Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-Wall

Abraham's Deal With Cardinals

2yr 6mil that's a pretty reasonable contract. If and that's a big IF we are still interested in Seymour those numbers would be ideal.

2yr 6mil that's a pretty reasonable contract. If and that's a big IF we are still interested in Seymour those numbers would be ideal.

yeah for the Falcons, not Seymour. He probably wants no less than 5 mil a year

Doesn't make me feel good, I'm not one who is all certain about the pass rush. Osi<Abe

agreed. Hopefully Osi's change of scenery is good for him. He was also on limited snaps the last two seasons.

I loved Abe as a Falcon too, but maybe we relied on him way too much. Now with that being said, we never got another solid DE to pair with him. We thought we had one(ahem.......underwear boy), But I believe Osi is gonna bounce back in a big way and the rest of our defensive line will surprise us this year. But anyway the train keeps rolling.

I loved Abe as a Falcon too, but maybe we relied on him way too much. Now with that being said, we never got another solid DE to pair with him. We thought we had one(ahem.......underwear boy), But I believe Osi is gonna bounce back in a big way and the rest of our defensive line will surprise us this year. But anyway the train keeps rolling.

The only way I ever wanted Osi here, is with Abe on the other side. I'm not excited about this defense at all. Favorite DC of all time, but this crap looks wonky. No DL or LB.

The only way I ever wanted Osi here, is with Abe on the other side. I'm not excited about this defense at all. Favorite DC of all time, but this crap looks wonky. No DL or LB.

Agree 100%

I don't see much improvement on the D at all... I hope Nolan can turn this coal to a diamond though.

I understand, but I just don't like saying we don't have something when it is unknown what we even have. But again we shall see how everything pans out

Unknown is unknown, until it pans out it is a figment of one's imagination. Right now? I don't see it.

Unknown is unknown, until it pans out it is a figment of one's imagination. Right now? I don't see it.

I shall now put all my hopes and dreams into Mass.

I think he has the best chance of making an impact, Maponga looks good but I haven't seen much that makes me think he can step into the NFL and dominate.

KB I know what I should get so I can't get excited for him I like him though.

Matthews I don't think we ever be good.

Goodman will still be in his three point stance waiting to react to the snap when the play is over.

At some point veteran players have to go and new ones need to replace them. Even Cal Ripken had to stop playing baseball.

People complain that McClure is old and slow. He retires and people complain his replacement isn't experienced enough. Abe declines and disappears after ten games each of the last three years but no one seems worried about the loss of 11 TDs with Turner being gone. TDs are more important than sacks but you would think Abe was the key to a SB but yet he was the biggest disappearing act come playoff time.

I shall now put all my hopes and dreams into Mass.

I think he has the best chance of making an impact, Maponga looks good but I haven't seen much that makes me think he can step into the NFL and dominate.

KB I know what I should get so I can't get excited for him I like him though.

Matthews I don't think we ever be good.

Goodman will still be in his three point stance waiting to react to the snap when the play is over.

I'm not high or sold on Mass. the only thing anyone is really hyped on is that he went to Troy. Okay, so where are the yearly Troy DE's in the draft? I'm just saying, I don't get the hype on him. He's an unknown. no less than Maponga.