Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AustFalcon

Abraham Tweeting Again

108 posts in this topic

Broke my heart when John Abraham went on Total Access after being cut decked out in Falcons regalia. You could tell that man wanted nothing more than to finish his career in Atlanta but Mike Smith and Thomas Dimitroff don't believe in having more than one pass rusher on the field at a time. I'm happy Abe is doing well but it kills me that he isn't a Falcon.

Well the forum is called Talk About The Falcons, not Talk About the Former Falcons. Do you honestly think someone in the offices cares if we are talking about John Abraham? Because I don't.

Obviously coaching staff thinks the DL can get it done without Abe, and/or Abe priced himself out of the market. Who knows.... about the alcohol stuff.

This poster uses obviously way too much, and has no clue much like the Falcons coaching staff

defcon4 likes this

It's just wrong actually. Maybe John Abraham isn't a Falcon anymore, but the fact that the Falcons look like idiots by cutting him is still a perfectly legitimate topic for conversation that we should be able to discuss on this board.

I know mine got toasted quick. But maybe it was because there was broccoli innit.

Knight of God likes this

Yeah good call.

Somebody with the Falcons obviously told one of the admins to delete all the Abraham threads because he is making the Falcons look so bad and so many of us are harping on it.

I guess I'll help them out and bump every Abe thread I can find to the top so the admins can do their work. Cause I am helpful like that.

You're all over it bro.

Well the forum is called Talk About The Falcons, not Talk About the Former Falcons. Do you honestly think someone in the offices cares if we are talking about John Abraham? Because I don't.

Abe will always be a Falcon. Therefore talking about Abe= Talking about the Falcons
Knight of God likes this

The threads have been deleted.

So...

Apparently they do.

Knight of God likes this

When someone says "offices", I don't think they're talking Blank or McKay in this situation. Could have just been at the discretion of the mods, but either way it was uncalled for and you would have to wonder why with all the nonsense that floods the forums.

Knight of God likes this

The threads have been deleted.

So...

Apparently they do.

Funny how you people believe this whole "all Abe threads deleted" theory with literally no evidence or reasoning to do so. Looks to me like somebody was bored someday and decided to worthlessly bump old threads.

ABE WILL ALWAYS BE A FALCON IN MY HEART.

Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg

Knight of God likes this

Funny how you people believe this whole "all Abe threads deleted" theory with literally no evidence or reasoning to do so. Looks to me like somebody was bored someday and decided to worthlessly bump old threads.

Suffice it to say that the notion of "reasoning" is above your pay scale.

Snake Spams ABF everyday based on the rules and he is allowed to do so without being banned, so FUDGE THE RULES.

he bleeds red and black.

0ap2000000146196_video_cp.jpg

Agreed, Abe is one of my all time favorites, second only to Roddy but there comes a point when you just have to get over it. At least to the point that you aren't annoying the **** out of people lol
Willy Mo likes this

Agreed, Abe is one of my all time favorites, second only to Roddy but there comes a point when you just have to get over it. At least to the point that you aren't annoying the **** out of people lol

Homers annoy me, so I see this has sweet justice.

Why you gotta post the picture man? I had finally worked my way through the stages of grief and you gotta throw the Abe in Falcons gear photo up.

emotions-troy.gif

Man, eff you. I've been saving that! I should have used it myself haha
Bill Brasky and Knight of God like this

Homers annoy me, so I see this has sweet justice.

Plenty of people, almost everyone in fact, admits it was a mistake. But to drudge up 6 or 7 old threads? A tad much, I knew it was a mistake, I'd hope it wasn't, but I'm not acting like I want a cookie over it lol
Trufant Island likes this