Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AustFalcon

Abraham Tweeting Again

108 posts in this topic

It's possible.

But, honestly, he was a serious liability in the NFCCG against Frank Gore.

Exposed.

Seriously? Did you follow the Falcons last year? He had a bum ankle because Smitty was being stubborn.

I love Abe and I love my wife but they are both too old to play DE in 2013.

Haha nice. But wives can always bring the pressure.

"Dont you snap that ball yet!"

"Quit audibling and pay attention to me."

I agree that he gets hassled by fans daily to come back. He obviously gets tired of hearing that. He can still play, and he obviously wants to play for us. If his price comes down hopefully he can.

And the alcohol thing, has anyone ever heard of him having any major issues during his time with us? Neither have I.

It stems from a poster who claimed to have insider knowledge through a friend of his that Abe was an alcoholic. Take it with a grain of salt.

It's possible.

But, honestly, he was a serious liability in the NFCCG against Frank Gore.

Exposed.

Dude was fighting an ankle injury since Wk 17.

I love Abe and I love my wife but they are both too old to play DE in 2013.

Yeah good call.

Somebody with the Falcons obviously told one of the admins to delete all the Abraham threads because he is making the Falcons look so bad and so many of us are harping on it.

I guess I'll help them out and bump every Abe thread I can find to the top so the admins can do their work. Cause I am helpful like that.

Yeah good call.

Somebody with the Falcons obviously told one of the admins to delete all the Abraham threads because he is making the Falcons look so bad and so many of us are harping on it.

I guess I'll help them out and bump every Abe thread I can find to the top so the admins can do their work. Cause I am helpful like that.

Yea, I wondered the same thing. At first I thought they had been merged but when I didn't see them at all...

I would say that it's just the mods being mods but it seemed interesting with a lot of the drivel that's allowed to remain on TATF that the Abe threads just disappeared. Don't know why folks have such a problem with many of us venting on a major mistake in what is likely to be a 4-12 season.

Yea, I wondered the same thing. At first I thought they had been merged but when I didn't see them at all...

I would say that it's just the mods being mods but it seemed interesting with a lot of the drivel that's allowed to remain on TATF that the Abe threads just disappeared. Don't know why folks have such a problem with many of us venting on a major mistake in what is likely to be a 4-12 season.

It's just wrong actually. Maybe John Abraham isn't a Falcon anymore, but the fact that the Falcons look like idiots by cutting him is still a perfectly legitimate topic for conversation that we should be able to discuss on this board.

It's just wrong actually. Maybe John Abraham isn't a Falcon anymore, but the fact that the Falcons look like idiots by cutting him is still a perfectly legitimate topic for conversation that we should be able to discuss on this board.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Peyton has gone TATF terroristlaugh.png

We better hope AZ doesn't make the p/o...they love ABE in AZ.

What a steal.

LOL a little.

Everybody on this board knows how upset I was about letting Abe go at the time.

Now when it's become obvious that it was a moronic thing to do, somebody on the admin staff is trying to stifle the conversation.

That just doesn't sit right with me.

LOL a little.

Everybody on this board knows how upset I was about letting Abe go at the time.

Now when it's become obvious that it was a moronic thing to do, somebody on the admin staff is trying to stifle the conversation.

That just doesn't sit right with me.

Call 'em out!

Call 'em out!

I've been on this board for like 15 years and never been banned for a single day. Think I am flirting with it now though lol.

I've been on this board for like 15 years and never been banned for a single day. Think I am flirting with it now though lol.

Dude, if you get banned for that I'm leaving. I've been here almost 10 years and seen a lot of people come and go and a lot folks come with empty threats about leaving but that would just be asinine and I'd no longer feel the need to post here.

Knight of God likes this

Yeah good call.

Isn't there a better way to try and draw some attention?