Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AustFalcon

Abraham Tweeting Again

108 posts in this topic

Well if Matthews, Massaquoi, Goodman, or Maponga don't show anything in TC or preseason they might consider bringing him back. All four of them will have plenty of opportunities to show what they have.

I figured him and his agent were waiting for tc...to see if someone showed up out of shape...got cut or injured and opened up a need for him. Maybe he is watching the broncos now among other situations? I'm all for bringing him back at the right price but that books has all but been closed in my mind.I think the front office made a decision on moves that needed to be made in the offseason and cut drob grimes and the predator and were just moving on.

Talking about prior Falcons:

Listening to the radio down here in Miami and one of the guys has been scouting their camp since it started yesterday. I would take it with a grain of salt but he said that Clabo looks bad out there. Said he has no strength and is getting worked just about every other play. I know it's early and like I said shouldn't be taken to seriously but I still thought it was interesting.

This does not surprise me after watching the tape last season! He was always stopping defenders at the last second possible, always struggling. Just one step backwards or a little injury would make clabo a liability

Broncos just released Joe Mays which frees $3.5 million against the cap right away....... Next move is signing Abe would be my guess.......

I'm not gonna lie....It would be nice to have him back.....as long as the price is right....and he keeps his impulses in check

Broncos just released Joe Mays which frees $3.5 million against the cap right away....... Next move is signing Abe would be my guess.......

They would go after Seymour before Abe. Don't think they would sign Abe for just 4 games

4.25 mil for 1 yr....osi signs for 8.5 for two years the same amount annually. Umenyora is his REPLACEMENT. Pretty cut and clear. I don't know if they bring him back or can afford to but I'm gonna miss him still.

very sad actually. we have had ample time to sign him if we thought he fit into our plans, and we haven't. I am starting to hope a team like Dallas or denver grabs him, just so he will have a job.

and god help the idiots who are baiting him into this on twitter. they need to leave him be. he would most certainly be a falcon if he had his choice.

Obviously coaching staff thinks the DL can get it done without Abe, and/or Abe priced himself out of the market. Who knows.... about the alcohol stuff.

I think Abraham has a big alcohol issue. He gets on Twitter and randomly talks about it not being his choice to leave. Then he deletes it later. Along with his other rants he goes on.

Ummm no, it's an issue of all the "please abe come back" tweets he gets, to where people drive him to say "look, it wasn't my choice".. He probably deletes them later to remain professional as he waits for a job, possibly even back with the Falcons who he doesn't want to diss, but it's clear the issue is that he's getting tired of getting bugged about it.

Yep281986 likes this

Abe could step on the field game 1 and be our best pass rusher.

It's possible.

But, honestly, he was a serious liability in the NFCCG against Frank Gore.

Exposed.

It's possible.

But, honestly, he was a serious liability in the NFCCG against Frank Gore.

Exposed.

He was playing injured, if we had anyone who could have stepped in and done a good job we could have benched him, but he was our only pass rushing threat.

Talking about former Falcons:

Listening to the radio down here in Miami and one of the guys has been scouting their camp since it started yesterday. I would take it with a grain of salt but he said that Clabo looks bad out there. Said he has no strength and is getting worked just about every other play. I know it's early and like I said shouldn't be taken to seriously but I still thought it was interesting.

Clabo lines up on the same side as Cam Wake. Cam is a beast. In last year's preseason game in Miami Cam worked Clabo badly. Especially at the end of the half where he sacked Ryan.

kane#7 likes this