Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AustFalcon

Abraham Tweeting Again

108 posts in this topic

Abe wants to come back

That's what I'm hearing from his writings. I wonder if he'll come back cheap, just cause he wants to.

I think Abraham has a big alcohol issue. He gets on Twitter and randomly talks about it not being his choice to leave. Then he deletes it later. Along with his other rants he goes on.

Yea sorry but this is getting old, love Abe but he knows as well as anyone this is a business and he has had issues disappearing for longs stretches during the season.

PokerSteve likes this

I would LOVE him to come back. At something reasonable. And play 40% of the game. I bet he could have a big impact, and not run out of gas at the end of the year.

Happened in 2010 as well against Green Bay. He had 1 sack but didn't play particularly well. I just think if we can get him back and not feature him as the star pass rusher... he will be that much better.

Still believe we could use him. Osi and Abe coming off the edges and Mass,Moganga and Goodman being the rotational guys.

well that's pretty obvious. Do the Falcons even want him back, that's the only question that needs an answer.
hjerry and me4falcons like this

Poor Abe. While he isn't the most "normal" guy (I think he is downright nuts), it must suck to have people always bugging him about coming back.

Well if Matthews, Massaquoi, Goodman, or Maponga don't show anything in TC or preseason they might consider bringing him back. All four of them will have plenty of opportunities to show what they have.

Abe tweets are so sad. You get the feeling hes the loneliest man in the world.

He really sees football as his life

I think Abraham has a big alcohol issue. He gets on Twitter and randomly talks about it not being his choice to leave. Then he deletes it later. Along with his other rants he goes on.

I've never had much to base it on, but I've always had the sneaking suspicion that the drank a lot.

I've never had much to base it on, but I've always had the sneaking suspicion that the drank a lot.

I almost think that's more of a reason we didn't bring him back than anything

Talking about former Falcons:

Listening to the radio down here in Miami and one of the guys has been scouting their camp since it started yesterday. I would take it with a grain of salt but he said that Clabo looks bad out there. Said he has no strength and is getting worked just about every other play. I know it's early and like I said shouldn't be taken to seriously but I still thought it was interesting.

~SEAMILL~ likes this