Richmond, Va Falcons?

M3T3

Trying to find any falcons fans in RVA & surrounding cities before the season to see if you guys already have a bar or similar to watch games during the season or guys want to meet up somewhere on Sundays to watch games. I'm asking because I recently started a new job & I've noticed there is way more falcons fans here than I knew. From McDonough, Ga & I've met more falcons fans here than when I was at home

It says you cant receive messages ffest1989. But I was getting the main table in front of the major screens reserved at the nascar sports grille every week last season. Me and my wife want to find a group of falcons fans to hang with on sundays though. Im like 10 from va beach and 10 from portsmouth so getting a group together should be easy. I could reserve two tables at the sports grille that would fit around 10-14 people. But if anyone has another place or another idea I'd love to hear it and see what we can think of.

But I'm thinking maybe a bar in Chester (if there is 1), of course an obvious location would a BW3s (downtown & the hull street 1) somewhere where falcons fans (us) can take over & or unite. Simply for the fact that I get tired of going to a bar full of redskins & cowboys fans. If we get enough people we can do a fantasy football thing. I'm more of a casual FF player but if I'm down if everyone else is

But I'm thinking maybe a bar in Chester (if there is 1), of course an obvious location would a BW3s (downtown & the hull street 1) somewhere where falcons fans (us) can take over & or unite. Simply for the fact that I get tired of going to a bar full of redskins & cowboys fans. If we get enough people we can do a fantasy football thing. I'm more of a casual FF player but if I'm down if everyone else is

I live in Chester. There is a Hooters and I think there are a couple of other sports bars as well.

I live in Chester. There is a Hooters and I think there are a couple of other sports bars as well.

do you go to there often during the season

do you go to there often during the season

• 3 months later...