mdrake34

Remember When This Forum Didn't Suck?

218 posts in this topic

wz010.jpg

^^Best one yet.

Y'all have too many screen names for people to keep up.

/powder keg from L K P checking in dry.pngdry.pngdry.png

Lmao, the gorilla face gets me every time

The **** is that?! He isn't part of the Triumvirate.

He's been on the Gorilla Munch box for at least a few months now. I was hoping it was a brief promotion or something, but he's still there. I had recently introduced my wife to the triumvirate right before I saw it, so she was understanding when I almost lost it in a crowded grocery store.

\

Pencilpusher is the only person I've been legit scared of during my time on the interwebs.

Same here. That sad sack of **** literally has nothing to live for, there's no telling what he's going to eventually do.

The two are the same person, I've never given in to the whole 'As The Forum Turns' chatter, but since y'all were talking about the creepster, figured I'd say what I knew.

Unca T wasn't him, that account was someone screwing with PP. I think. Someone used to post the same pictures and "scout" would go apeshit, but Penepuller/scout stopped saying anything when unca t posted those pictures, so it could have been him being a sick twisted ****.

Unca T wasn't him, that account was someone screwing with PP. I think. Someone used to post the same pictures and "scout" would go apeshit, but Penepuller/scout stopped saying anything when unca t posted those pictures, so it could have been him being a sick twisted ****.

Look, all I'm sayin in Unca T said something that only Queenie Mae Pencil could have known, or would have remembered. Of course, what he said was twisted, which is his thing, right, twist shite around, try to gain the 'upper hand' like he's thinks this is high stakes diplomacy or sumpthin, that's how I knew it was him.

Lemme put it this way, if by chance it wasnt him, we have someone else equally weird passing their time here.

Look, all I'm sayin in Unca T said something that only Queenie Mae Pencil could have known, or would have remembered. Of course, what he said was twisted, which is his thing, right, twist shite around, try to gain the 'upper hand' like he's thinks this is high stakes diplomacy or sumpthin, that's how I knew it was him.

Lemme put it this way, if by chance it wasnt him, we have someone else equally weird passing their time here.

TummyHurts was dumb and perpetually tummyhurt.

'MacAulish', on 11 Jan 2014 - 12:19 AM, said:snapback.png

\
Pencilpusher is the only person I've been legit scared of during my time on the interwebs.

Same here. That sad sack of **** literally has nothing to live for, there's no telling what he's going to eventually do.

You got that one right!

It's weird how much better pp was than vast majority of the AFMB when he still had the capacity to implode like that. The only thing I really know to do is blame Steve.

It's weird how much better pp was than vast majority of the AFMB when he still had the capacity to implode like that. The only thing I really know to do is blame Steve.

Back in the day, PP was gold.

He is a legend if only because of the "you can cross off the second floor of most buildings right away" line.

Back in the day, PP was gold.

He is a legend if only because of the "you can cross off the second floor of most buildings right away" line.

Need context!