mdrake34

Remember When This Forum Didn't Suck?

218 posts in this topic

So, what makes this forum s.u.c.k?

I really want to know. We probably all got different ideas, in some ways.

Is the more the conversation, or the posters?

thanks!

IMO, ABF is much more civil than it once was. Used to be you couldn't discuss anything or joke about anything without trolls trying to toss somebody's salad.

I know I act more respectful, others too.

Edited by Truthhurts
silentbob1272 likes this

Pretty soon, I'm gonna semi-retire from this shitboard, and take my talents to South Beach. 9lCK1jk.png

In the future, I think I'll just post about lifestyle topics and personal interests (Arts&Entertainment, culinary, poon, weed, lifting, etc.).

I'm not even clicking on threads of a political nature anymore. iGfIpyA.png

Because of the stupidity of falconsunderground pretending to be a bunch of Andy Kaufman's I doubt we will really know what the deal with PP is. Was he just an alt? did he really die? Is his niece real?

Bunch of morons with to much time on their hands hang out their.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3980313-in-honor-of-pencilpusherwherever-or-whoever-he-is/#entry7768467

zman.gif

There was never an obit and he doesn't show up in the SS death index. There are other details I won't disclose, but I'm 99.99% sure he's alive. Or at least the person he claimed to be is still alive.

So, what makes this forum s.u.c.k?

I really want to know. We probably all got different ideas, in some ways.

Is the more the conversation, or the posters?

thanks!

Need moar "let's write a story" threads.

There was never an obit and he doesn't show up in the SS death index. There are other details I won't disclose, but I'm 99.99% sure he's alive. Or at least the person he claimed to be is still alive.

Dude, I've been sayin he's Unca T/Double D. He quoted me with the exact same thing he said to me a few years ago. I'm not trippin, it wasn't 'similar' to something I've seen from a couple others here, this was verbatim. And....he was coy enough not to dispute one single of the many times I called him Pencil or Pencildik or whatever. Anyway, he'll make up new Alts, but his perverseness will always betray his lil bitzhazz azz.

Dude, I've been sayin he's Unca T/Double D. He quoted me with the exact same thing he said to me a few years ago. I'm not trippin, it wasn't 'similar' to something I've seen from a couple others here, this was verbatim. And....he was coy enough not to dispute one single of the many times I called him Pencil or Pencildik or whatever. Anyway, he'll make up new Alts, but his perverseness will always betray his lil bitzhazz azz.

\

Pencilpusher is the only person I've been legit scared of during my time on the interwebs.

Unca T is a joke account. Haven't noticed Double D.

The two are the same person, I've never given in to the whole 'As The Forum Turns' chatter, but since y'all were talking about the creepster, figured I'd say what I knew.

I just assume every single person on here is a weird alt-troll, like this guy:

03trolls-600.jpg

It's safer that way, and it helps me remember never to reveal personal info. Until I drunk post.

You know nothing, Truthhurts.

I know the truth when I see it, I know not to let a man talk shite less than 3 feet away and most importantly, I know I'll always have the love of my friends & family.

That's all I need to know ;)

Need moar "let's write a story" threads.

Where did this thread go? I can't seem to find it with this board's crappy search function.

Y'all might not have appreciated it, but I was cracking myself up in that one.