mdrake34

Remember When This Forum Didn't Suck?

218 posts in this topic

The only place I post is Falcons Underground and here, but I've been thinking about making an account at a couple of other boards I lurk in.

They're all better than this place. 2kFrCGY.png

The only place I post is Falcons Underground and here, but I've been thinking about making an account at a couple of other boards I lurk in.

They're all better than this place. 2kFrCGY.png

You're always welcome over at Silverstackers. Lotta cool Aussies and Kiwis

There are plenty of people who share my interests on Reddit, but there's so many folks that it's kinda intimidating. I'd fit in fine at

Misc. - Bodybuilding.com Forums and The Coli: Sports, Hip Hop & Piff, though.

Pretty soon, I'm gonna semi-retire from this shitboard, and take my talents to South Beach. 9lCK1jk.png

Misc has a some classic threads and is responsible for some of the better internet catch phrases, but after about 45 minutes there I feel like its actually just a bunch of teenagers trying way too hard to be misc. Not sure if its time has passed or I just on't stop by often enough anymore. dry.png

I think I'm too white for the coli, brehs. unsure.png

This is why I'm still popping in to ABF from time to time. mellow.png

I minus whale make it to 20,000 posts. It would be apropos, since I'm twice the man Mr. 10,000 was. QYpte0p.png

Amen. Wait, do we atheists have a word for amen?

Bless sounds too Christiany

That's the most common connotation, but I'm genetically blessed.

You see, the bottom line is I’ve always done better than everybody else. Only because of one reason - I was born with a golden spoon. I inherited the ability, I inherited the money, I inherited the best looks in the world today. Nobody likes it. It’s the old adage of: “You like to hear somebody is doing pretty good, but you don’t want to hear they’re doing better than you."

That's the most common connotation, but I'm genetically blessed.

You see, the bottom line is I’ve always done better than everybody else. Only because of one reason - I was born with a golden spoon. I inherited the ability, I inherited the money, I inherited the best looks in the world today. Nobody likes it. It’s the old adage of: “You like to hear somebody is doing pretty good, but you don’t want to hear they’re doing better than you."

That applies to most people, my wife's 'best' friend included...smh.

I on the other hand have always celebrated the success of anyone I 'like' or love.

I'm not a particularly envious man, unless I see some really weird looking dude with a 7 or above ;)

I have stopped responding to Snake and Oinky posts. I have been helping those two destroy the boards. I am doing my part.

Just another one of your admirable qualities. Glad you're not one of 'those' people.

For those who get off on name calling with no debate I got one word...dignity...getcha some

But seriously though, I've been grooming my niece to take over this account. She's a bit troubled, so please be nice to her.

I hope you told her a little bit about your favorite posters?

Boogie Man likes this

So, what makes this forum s.u.c.k?

I really want to know. We probably all got different ideas, in some ways.

Is the more the conversation, or the posters?

thanks!