mdrake34

Remember When This Forum Didn't Suck?

218 posts in this topic

Ok, I took break from the boards here. I was last on here about 2010, under a different user name, and I remember snake and I used to debate with the poster pencilpusher alot, who I have not seen on here since my return. So, I get snake is diesel now, but I have seen a couple references to acworth being diesel. I am assuming this is joke, because they are direct opposites, or is this the very intention of an alt, which is a new term since I was here last. I also might have read pencilpusher was acworth or someone else. I would like this cleared up, because I do like the thought of being the only one not in on the joke. cool.png

No, Desiel=Acworth. PP was Acworth too. Even I'm Acworth.

I beginning to believe that there are many more posters under different usernames than I realized. I have seen too many people reference users with former names, and it has me wondering if I have not discussed these same topics with the same people before. It is an alternate universe.blink.png

Edited by AREA51

Ok, I took break from the boards here. I was last on here about 2010, under a different user name, and I remember snake and I used to debate with the poster pencilpusher alot, who I have not seen on here since my return. So, I get snake is diesel now, but I have seen a couple references to acworth being diesel. I am assuming this is joke, because they are direct opposites, or is this the very intention of an alt, which is a new term since I was here last. I also might have read pencilpusher was acworth or someone else. I would like this cleared up, because I do like the thought of being the only one not in on the joke. cool.png

You certainly would not be the only one not in the joke. PP supposedly passed away.

You certainly would not be the only one not in the joke. PP supposedly passed away.

Really? I am sorry to hear that. Him and I crossed a few times, but I liked him. Someone mentioned him in a post and I remembered him, but I have not seen him here. I did not even assume something like that. Well, that is a shame, but that is the one and only common destination we will all reach eventually.

I beginning to believe that there are many more posters under different usernames than I realized. I have seen too many people reference users with former names, and it has me wondering if I have not discussed these same topics with the same people before. It is an alternate universe.blink.png

A lot of us use different names for different forums because the cross-forum posts can get confusing. You might have remembered my old username over in TATF. It was Gazoo.

I still say nobody here is PP simply because nobody is as homophobic, immature, old and lonely as that pencildik was. Chained Radish comes close, but PP had at least a glint of cleverness about him, not seen with Radish and Bot, while occasionally clever, doesn't post filth.

So, dude is gone, hope for dead, satisfied with gone, yet almost miss the sparring, it was almost bright enough to come semi-close to being nearly worthy of a semi-acceptable adversary :)

A lot of us use different names for different forums because the cross-forum posts can get confusing. You might have remembered my old username over in TATF. It was Gazoo.

You will not get me there. I know gazoo, well, I know he has been here since I first came on this board in 2002. He has rubbed more than few the wrong way, even way back then, and with what I saw over on the TATF board the other week, it has not changed since my last time here in 2010. I have not interacted with gazoo much since those early days, so I am not even sure what it is he does to irk everyone.

You will not get me there. I know gazoo, well, I know he has been here since I first came on this board in 2002. He has rubbed more than few the wrong way, even way back then, and with what I saw over on the TATF board the other week, it has not changed since my last time here in 2010. I have not interacted with gazoo much since those early days, so I am not even sure what it is he does to irk everyone.

Would you believe that The Legendary SB (Steve_Bartkowski) is one of my alts?

Gazoo does suck, but he's no Olineman64 (Big Baloo/Big Rob). Ask him if he's cut his grass lately when you're in TATF again.

I still say nobody here is PP simply because nobody is as homophobic, immature, old and lonely as that pencildik was. Chained Radish comes close, but PP had at least a glint of cleverness about him, not seen with Radish and Bot, while occasionally clever, doesn't post filth.

So, dude is gone, hope for dead, satisfied with gone, yet almost miss the sparring, it was almost bright enough to come semi-close to being nearly worthy of a semi-acceptable adversary smile.png

The last major stuff I had with him was the before the 2008 election. I remember I showed the qualifications for all the Presidents going back to Eisenhower, and pointed out that Obama would be, by far, the least qualified ever, and he told me the people decide the qualifications of the President. I was irritated by that, but the thing is I never got a political feel for him. I think he mostly liked to jab at people to either poke holes in their arguments or just try to make them look foolish, regardless if he agree or disagreed with the point. That is how I remember it anyways.

I have a hard time believing you guys really think PP has been really pretending to be his niece for like two years now.

Edited by Free Radical

I was here during the Vick years... I defended that guy... It was kind of sad.

I also remember daddy war bucs hating Dunn..

Me too. What a ******* tragic waste of talent. And of all things- dogfighting?!? Dammit that's stupid. I would've had more respect for him if he flipped out and Aaron Hernandez'd somebody.

Edited by IronBallsMcGinty
Boogie Man likes this