mdrake34

Remember When This Forum Didn't Suck?

218 posts in this topic

No...but I remember a lotta other stuff, like when men between 18-60 didn't wet themselves.

And I especially have fond memories of when a man wanted to insult another man he had to be in the same room.

I remember before the internet when puzzies had pretty much NOTHING to say.

I remember when a community was...a community, not some lose association of MB scholars trying wayyyyyy too hard to impress people they've never met, nor will ever meet, lol

The Legendary SB and Rambler like this

No...but I remember a lotta other stuff, like when men between 18-60 didn't wet themselves.

Yep, right up until GOD PencilPusher made you wet yourself. Good times.

And I especially have fond memories of when a man wanted to insult another man he had to be in the same room.

I remember before the internet when puzzies had pretty much NOTHING to say.

I remember when a community was...a community, not some lose association of MB scholars trying wayyyyyy too hard to impress people they've never met, nor will ever meet, lol

Ever considered changing your name to butthurt?

Miley would understand I'm sure.

Ever considered changing your name to butthurt?

Miley would understand I'm sure.

Ever consider having a tiny bit of truth injected intravenously, so your body can develop a total immunity to the truth?

Btw, have ya noticed the irony of this "butthurt" you and so many others speak of?

It's the only consequence you virtual Chuck Norrises will ever have to face, lol

Ever consider having a tiny bit of truth injected intravenously, so your body can develop a total immunity to the truth?

Btw, have ya noticed the irony of this "butthurt" you and so many others speak of?

It's the only consequence you virtual Chuck Norrises will ever have to face, lol

Just because you think everything you say is the truth, it doesn't diminish the size and number of your lies, internet bad^^^.

Like your e-baddass self would say anything, let alone make a fist.

I do find it funny though that you and snak are the only two people here who regularly imply or threaten violence... are you 5"6 too?

I do find it funny though that you and snak are the only two people here who regularly imply or threaten violence... are you 5"6 too?

6'2 200-205. Reel-life mofo

What, you actually think I kept my opinions to myself prior to the web, just because you did?

I palm strike, I don't wanna risk breaking my knuckles on head meat