mdrake34

Remember When This Forum Didn't Suck?

218 posts in this topic

I used to complain about snake's spamming until I realized that his presence here has little or no impact on the overall quality of the board.

fE5H6.jpg

As HS and I have discussed many times, when people type "lol" or "haha" they're not actually laughing in real life, they just feel that it's a proper thing to type. If anything, most funny things on here evoke a single "hah." But that picture made me truly laugh out loud.

But yeah snake (pre-bet welching and mad following him around like the "hey, he's a big fat phony" guy from family guy) >>>>>>> this stuff.

Snake served as the idiot barometer of this board. I can understand falling for and engaging the first 10 or even 20 threads that he created, but when you get into the 1,000's and the same imbeciles are continuously there arguing with him and dignifying his existence, it really let you know who the crazies were.

The most ironic thing is that they would mock him for his constant presence here, asking if he had a job and calling him a loser...they posted things like that in EVERY thread that he was posting. And then they would report him for spamming the board with all of his threads and yet there they were in all of his threads. Snake was the lifeblood of this board for a good 5 years. These people NEEDED him. He set up thriving civilizations inside the skulls of about 15-20 different people for half a decade. It was f^cking the greatest thing that ever happened here.

Besides NoLove4DaWife.

Oh I almost forgot the guy that lost his mind when a stranger on the Internet welched on a bet. Like that dude really thought that a bet made on the Internet was worth any sort of tangible sh^t.

Edited by Judge Holden
Ransack likes this

Snake served as the idiot barometer of this board. I can understand falling for and engaging the first 10 or even 20 threads that he created, but when you get into the 1,000's and the same imbeciles are continuously there arguing with him and dignifying his existence, it really let you know who the crazies were.

The most ironic thing is that they would mock him for his constant presence here, asking if he had a job and calling him a loser...they posted things like that in EVERY thread that he was posting. And then they would report him for spamming the board with all of his threads and yet there they were in all of his threads. Snake was the lifeblood of this board for a good 5 years. These people NEEDED him. He set up thriving civilizations inside the skulls of about 15-20 different people for half a decade. It was f^cking the greatest thing that ever happened here.

Oh I almost forgot the guy that lost his mind when a stranger on the Internet welched on a bet. Like that dude really thought that a bet made on the Internet was worth any sort of tangible sh^t.

Besides NoLove4DaWife.

Besides NoLove4DaWife.

I post on another message board for musicians, and there was (what I assume, and hope for that poor guy's sake) was a joke thread about a similar situation, albeit not involving a crippled cuckholder. Premise of the story was the guy was asking for everyone's advice on what to do, had been up all night distraught and had to go to work in a few hours. He came home to find his wife in bed, naked. Said the room smelled awful, like sweat, alcohol, and sex. Wife was drunk, and had what appeared to be a gallon of semen oozing from her ladies parts. So much so that the guy wondered if she was playing a sick joke on him and had just squirted half a bottle of conditioner down there to make it look like that. Anywho, said whore wife proceeded to tell him what a loser was, that he couldn't satisfy her like the dude that just left, could shoot as much spunk, etc . . .

The highlight of the story, clearly, is that there was so much fluid the guy thought surely she was pranking him and had squirted a ton of conditioner down there. Thread went over a hundred pages and got bumped every so often.

Found it laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I post on another message board for musicians, and there was (what I assume, and hope for that poor guy's sake) was a joke thread about a similar situation, albeit not involving a crippled cuckholder. Premise of the story was the guy was asking for everyone's advice on what to do, had been up all night distraught and had to go to work in a few hours. He came home to find his wife in bed, naked. Said the room smelled awful, like sweat, alcohol, and sex. Wife was drunk, and had what appeared to be a gallon of semen oozing from her ladies parts. So much so that the guy wondered if she was playing a sick joke on him and had just squirted half a bottle of conditioner down there to make it look like that. Anywho, said whore wife proceeded to tell him what a loser was, that he couldn't satisfy her like the dude that just left, could shoot as much spunk, etc . . .

The highlight of the story, clearly, is that there was so much fluid the guy thought surely she was pranking him and had squirted a ton of conditioner down there. Thread went over a hundred pages and got bumped every so often.

http://www.harmonyce...S/td-p/19700250

I've been a member of this forum since 2003 but I am no longer using the account I registered with because my (soon to be ex) wife might read my post and I don't want her to have the satisfaction.

I'll be honest, I need some encouragement. I need some help. I've been married for nearly two years to a woman with a son from another man. We've had conflicts about her visiting the boy's dad. She always puts on a bunch of make up and looks like she is going on a date when she takes him over there. I mean, how the **** is that normal?

We had an argument this morning, and it got heated to the point that I implied that she couldn't be trusted with her ex. She locked herself in the bathroom and I went to work. I spent all day trying to think of what to say and called her and apologized like a dumb ***.

I wound up working late to make up for the stuff I didn't finish this morning due to being so upset, and she surprised me by calling asking why I was late. I explained, and she became oddly nice to me.. said I was working too hard lately and needed to come home and give her make up sex. She said she'd be waiting in bed for me.

I pretty much tripped over my own feet leaving the office, practically in tears with joy because everything finally felt ok, and I thought I was worried about nothing earlier. Not to mention, we have not had sex in weeks because of our constant fighting/conflicting work schedule.

When I got home, the door was unlocked. I noticed her son's stuff was gone and there was an empty wine bottle on the kitchen counter. I figured she was drunk.. but when I got to our bedroom, she was laying on OUR damned bed that my parents bought us naked with all the lights on and .. it's so ******* hard to type this without breaking the keyboard.. the first thing my eyes made contact with were her eyes, staring smugly at me.. the next thing I know, I'm looking at her ***** with a giant glob of *** extended down to the sheets and a dark circle where she had been sitting.

It still doesn't seem real, the smell in the room was overwhelming.. I kept thinking how much sweating and sex it takes to make that smell, and my vision was replaced with these vivid recollections of the faces she makes during hard sex.

She told me that I was right about not being able to trust her, and it was just a matter of time before she slipped and ****** her ex, today being the day. I just stood there shaking, hoping she'd say it was a cruel prank and that it was shampoo in her ***** SOMETHING to bring this out of the bear trap I walked into, and she went on asking me if I liked the amount of *** that was in her *****, saying she had forgotten how much semen "real men" produce.

When I asked her how she can be so ******* cruel over a stupid argument and do something as sick and hurtful to someone who loved her, she just said she was going to give me sloppy seconds, but I took so long to get home that the *** in her ***** was cold so I "even ****** that up."

I don't know what to do. She left and I have nowhere to go.. this house stinks and is a mess. I have to be at work at 7am, and calling in is not an option. I remember everything in such vivid detail, when I close my eyes I see her face and I can hear them both laughing at me. I know what she's doing right now, I could still see the horny look in her eyes before she left, but this time the lust wasn't for me.

Summary: My wife had her ex over and ****** him in our bed because we had an argument where I said something that came out wrong, then she punished me by showing me her messy ***** and calling the amount of *** I produce inadequate. To make things worse, I am in deep **** at work and have to be there at 7am no chance of taking off the day.

How can anyone deal with this kind of stress? I am shaking like a leaf. I can't call my friends or family because this is so humiliating.

Is shooting a lot of spunk a thing that women care about? That's a strange thing to mention to someone when you're trying to belittle them. "YOU CAN'T SATISFY ME ANYMORE YOU TINYDICK LOSER!! HAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN FILL MY HOO-HA WITH GOOF JUICE AS GOOD AS HE CAN!"

That is a pretty f^cked story though.

Is shooting a lot of spunk a thing that women care about? That's a strange thing to mention to someone when you're trying to belittle them. "YOU CAN'T SATISFY ME ANYMORE YOU TINYDICK LOSER!! HAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN FILL MY HOO-HA WITH GOOF JUICE AS GOOD AS HE CAN!"

That is a pretty f^cked story though.

I think it was revealed to be a gag, but yeah, it's messed up.

I've been a member of this forum since 2003 but I am no longer using the account I registered with because my (soon to be ex) wife might read my post and I don't want her to have the satisfaction.

I'll be honest, I need some encouragement. I need some help. I've been married for nearly two years to a woman with a son from another man. We've had conflicts about her visiting the boy's dad. She always puts on a bunch of make up and looks like she is going on a date when she takes him over there. I mean, how the **** is that normal?

We had an argument this morning, and it got heated to the point that I implied that she couldn't be trusted with her ex. She locked herself in the bathroom and I went to work. I spent all day trying to think of what to say and called her and apologized like a dumb ***.

I wound up working late to make up for the stuff I didn't finish this morning due to being so upset, and she surprised me by calling asking why I was late. I explained, and she became oddly nice to me.. said I was working too hard lately and needed to come home and give her make up sex. She said she'd be waiting in bed for me.

I pretty much tripped over my own feet leaving the office, practically in tears with joy because everything finally felt ok, and I thought I was worried about nothing earlier. Not to mention, we have not had sex in weeks because of our constant fighting/conflicting work schedule.

When I got home, the door was unlocked. I noticed her son's stuff was gone and there was an empty wine bottle on the kitchen counter. I figured she was drunk.. but when I got to our bedroom, she was laying on OUR damned bed that my parents bought us naked with all the lights on and .. it's so ******* hard to type this without breaking the keyboard.. the first thing my eyes made contact with were her eyes, staring smugly at me.. the next thing I know, I'm looking at her ***** with a giant glob of *** extended down to the sheets and a dark circle where she had been sitting.

It still doesn't seem real, the smell in the room was overwhelming.. I kept thinking how much sweating and sex it takes to make that smell, and my vision was replaced with these vivid recollections of the faces she makes during hard sex.

She told me that I was right about not being able to trust her, and it was just a matter of time before she slipped and ****** her ex, today being the day. I just stood there shaking, hoping she'd say it was a cruel prank and that it was shampoo in her ***** SOMETHING to bring this out of the bear trap I walked into, and she went on asking me if I liked the amount of *** that was in her *****, saying she had forgotten how much semen "real men" produce.

When I asked her how she can be so ******* cruel over a stupid argument and do something as sick and hurtful to someone who loved her, she just said she was going to give me sloppy seconds, but I took so long to get home that the *** in her ***** was cold so I "even ****** that up."

I don't know what to do. She left and I have nowhere to go.. this house stinks and is a mess. I have to be at work at 7am, and calling in is not an option. I remember everything in such vivid detail, when I close my eyes I see her face and I can hear them both laughing at me. I know what she's doing right now, I could still see the horny look in her eyes before she left, but this time the lust wasn't for me.

Summary: My wife had her ex over and ****** him in our bed because we had an argument where I said something that came out wrong, then she punished me by showing me her messy ***** and calling the amount of *** I produce inadequate. To make things worse, I am in deep **** at work and have to be there at 7am no chance of taking off the day.

How can anyone deal with this kind of stress? I am shaking like a leaf. I can't call my friends or family because this is so humiliating.

leaving.gif

2gxecl0.jpg

Califan_420

Falcondrifter

Mad597

ZYxM4KZ.jpg

Oh okay, yea eff that guy. I don't know why I never put 2&2 together when drake mentioned Jorts ruining the GOT series for him.

Oh okay, yea eff that guy. I don't know why I never put 2&2 together when drake mentioned Jorts ruining the GOT series for him.

well now that I have seen him I guess I can understand why he hates everything and everybody

It's never been a thing that I worried about, though. It's never even been a thing that I even thought about because I didn't see the reason to care, now I'm going to be paying too close attention to it next time. As long as I can keep myself from blurting out "is that okay?" I should be cool.

I guess I just always assumed that jizzum was like laundry, a lighter load is easier to wash. I would assume appreciation in that situation, not mockery.

Edited by Judge Holden