mdrake34

Remember When This Forum Didn't Suck?

218 posts in this topic

Who was it that lost their girlfriend to a dude in a wheel chair?

noluv4dacrook............................ EPIC EPIC thread!

One of the single funniest threads in the history of the internet.

And haven`t faked a death yet!

And after I said something nice about you earlier. I stated (twice) that you weren't the dumbest person here. You're welcome.

That is a marvelous set of mammaries, and one of my favorite Page solo's. It is a tad long but he and Bonzo where def in a groove on that one.

actually this is what I thought Mdrakes video was. This is, in my subjective opinion, the best version of the Stairway solo. A tad long, but this proves what a monster Bonzo was, and what a great improv guy Page is.

Bunch of Andy Kaufman wannabe's and only 1/100th as funny

The shop is not the same group of folks as falcons underground. Separate message boards, the shop shut down.

The shop is not the same group of folks as falcons underground. Separate message boards, the shop shut down.

White businessmen come in and destroy the neighborhood so they could buy the land for cheap and build condos for yuppies?

White businessmen come in and destroy the neighborhood so they could buy the land for cheap and build condos for yuppies?

No. The one guy stopped paying the hosting fee.

Bill Brasky likes this

Yeah this place is a remarkable shithole. I never thought people cared enough about stuff like politics, weather patterns, or other people's court cases to just non-stop hatef^ck each other over them all day. Any time anyone even starts a conversation with "This weather huh?" My immediate response is "Oh f^ck off." Is there anything less interesting in the world to talk about than the weather? Here though it used to be a 30 page conversation.

Then you get the politics guys. All of them argue their guys vs. the other guys, and normal people sit back and watch the hilarity. The fact that any of you think any politician is different from another makes me want to sh^t in my father's mouth out of a complete inability to react any other way.

Yeah this place is a remarkable shithole. I never thought people cared enough about stuff like politics, weather patterns, or other people's court cases to just non-stop hatef^ck each other over them all day. Any time anyone even starts a conversation with "This weather huh?" My immediate response is "Oh f^ck off." Is there anything less interesting in the world to talk about than the weather? Here though it used to be a 30 page conversation.

Then you get the politics guys. All of them argue their guys vs. the other guys, and normal people sit back and watch the hilarity. The fact that any of you think any politician is different from another makes me want to sh^t in my father's mouth out of a complete inability to react any other way.

Hah.

There are so many interesting things we could all be discussing that no one would even think of responding to if I posted them.

tumblr_lor3u3CqTY1qi88uuo1_400.gif

I used to complain about snake's spamming until I realized that his presence here has little or no impact on the overall quality of the board.

fE5H6.jpg

I used to complain about snake's spamming until I realized that his presence here has little or no impact on the overall quality of the board.

fE5H6.jpg

I said for years that he was fun to have on the boards. Did anyone listen?