Kroy Biermann Training W/ Chuck Smith

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our Country and therefore politics are more important than football.

it's good to discuss both, if some of you don't wake up to this government corruption then we are in trouble. Ignoring the problems don't make them go away.

Good for kroy though..we all want to see this team win

our Country and therefore politics are more important than football.

it's good to discuss both, if some of you don't wake up to this government corruption then we are in trouble. Ignoring the problems don't make them go away.

Good for kroy though..we all want to see this team win

there is an entire forum devoted to it, called anything but football.

In terms of terribleness - I'd have to say this:

Bush 1 > Reagan > Bush 2 > Carter > Obama > Nixon > Clinton

Nixon really was not as bad as people think. Reagan did far more terrible things, but he did it with an American flag behind him and a smile on his face.

You seem to not agree that Obama has been an abysmal failure. I'd say one of the worst presidents ever. We have historic high unemployment (never since the US has kept records has it remained over 7.5% for 43 months straight and this could go on for years more the way its going.) Please tell us what you feel Obama's top 5 accomplishments are to date. We can compare your list with his campaign promises.

If he could sack the quarterback as many times as he's sacked Kim we'd be in business. Ok, bad joke but good for him. One thing he doesn't lack is the desire to get better, which is more than most players can say.

Sounds like Kim also knows what it is like to be close to a sack :)

wow - i cannot ask for a more depressing reading than your points gazoo. your points are exactly why i cannot watch the news or read anymore than i have to about our current affairs.

i saw an elderly lady with an obama 2012 bumper sticker on the way to work this morning and thought about your posts. i'm sure she expected medicare to be taken from her if obama wasn't re-elected.

sorry tuggle for contributing to the political postings of this thread, but nobody reads anything but football.

also - bierman needs some chuck smith karma. way to go and let's knock on wood that his training seeps over like osmosis.

wow - i cannot ask for a more depressing reading than your points gazoo. your points are exactly why i cannot watch the news or read anymore than i have to about our current affairs.

i saw an elderly lady with an obama 2012 bumper sticker on the way to work this morning and thought about your posts. i'm sure she expected medicare to be taken from her if obama wasn't re-elected.

sorry tuggle for contributing to the political postings of this thread, but nobody reads anything but football.

also - bierman needs some chuck smith karma. way to go and let's knock on wood that his training seeps over like osmosis.

Amen. I put a thriving, prosperous private company into an office space in SW Atlanta in 2004. They paid their rent on time for 7 years straight with a thriving business, started paying rent late in 2012 and now can't pay their rent any longer telling me they are broke. They have a huge "Obama/Biden 2012" sign in their window. What is it that they don't understand? They did this to themselves and don't even realize it. We have been at 7.5% unemployment for longer than anytime in US history since we've kept records. The worse part is, even the people WITH jobs are largely underemployed or part time employed so household incomes in America have plummeted......the poor are getting poorer under Obama as they are disproportionately impacted by high gas, heating, electricity and food prices , and there's whole bunch more of them. The very groups Obama claims to be the fighter for, are getting crushed by his policies. Now, instead of focusing on jobs and the economy to help all the suffering American families still out there, he's focused on global warming- shutting down hundreds of electricity generating power plants, refusing to approve the Keystone Pipeline, enacting draconian EPA regulations that kill jobs and make energy more expensive, gun restrictions, abortion and gay marriage, Its STAGGERING how out of touch he is, he's riddled with all kinds of ugly scandals, he's broken countless promises, Obamacare is a disaster, few people can believe anything he says anymore.......yet many continue to think he's doing a great job! Our economy grew at 1.5% last quarter when it should be booming at 8% 5 years after the recession of 2008. We are witnessing an historic disaster.

I am glad he is putting in the effort, but a teacher can only do so much.

There isn't a tutor in the world who can teach a dunce to be a genius. Gotta have the the natural ability too. Beer-man is good, but he is about maxed out IMO. Chuck cant make him another Abraham.