Kroy Biermann Training W/ Chuck Smith

In the last 3 years, my health insurance skyrocketed to a $7000 deductible (from $2500), my premium increased from $347 per month to $420 per month with no extra coverage, and now I'm being told it may get cancelled altogether. Its almost unusable now anyway. Few of the promises and assurances we were told by Obama during the passing of the legislation are coming true, many were just plain false. Americas youth in their 20's and 30's are going to get screwed far more than me.....they just don't know it yet.

I know what you mean but come on, lets be honest.

Healthcare costs were going to be a problem regardless of who is in office.

Drug companies and the healthcare industry make too much money.

Every year for the last decade we've been paying more for less coverage and I don't see this changing anytime soon.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for KB. As for the politics in this thread all you can say is be happy with what you have because it can be far worse. And stop blaming others for your misfortune; nothing worse than a man with a victim's mentality.

Who's blaming others...we just have a crappy Govt. taking freedoms away. But sorry I said anything here...this is a football message board. It's very personal with me at 56.....I've seen what freedom looks like......nuff said. Go Falcons and great for you KB!

Who's blaming others...we just have a crappy Govt. taking freedoms away. But sorry I said anything here...this is a football message board. It's very personal with me at 56.....I've seen what freedom looks like......nuff said. Go Falcons and great for you KB!

Freedom for who? Because minorities, women, and the disenfranchised sure as **** had less freedom even a decade ago

I know what you mean but come on, lets be honest.

Healthcare costs were going to be a problem regardless of who is in office.

Drug companies and the healthcare industry make too much money.

Every year for the last decade we've been paying more for less coverage and I don't see this changing anytime soon.

I think everyone wanted to see healthcare reform. That's a whole lot different than saying we all wanted Obamacare. If all Obamas promises about what it was going to do came true it would be great, but just the opposite is happening on many accounts and its been 3 years. Max Baucus from Obamas own party called Obamacare a "train wreck". The polls show a majority of Americans want it repealed. Wait until the youth in their 20s and 30s see how they get totally screwed by this bill. They don't even know its coming.......................................................................................................................................Btw,did you know we are in the middle of the longest stretch of unemployment being over 7.5% on record for the United States?

I think everyone wanted to see healthcare reform. That's a whole lot different than saying we all wanted Obamacare. If all Obamas promises about what it was going to do came true it would be great, but just the opposite is happening on many accounts and its been 3 years. Max Baucus from Obamas own party called Obamacare a "train wreck". The polls show a majority of Americans want it repealed. Wait until the youth in their 20s and 30s see how they get totally screwed by this bill. They don't even know its coming.......................................................................................................................................Btw,did you know we are in the middle of the longest stretch of unemployment being over 7.5% on record for the United States?

Oh I wasn't saying "Obamacare" was the answer. I was just saying healthcare is a mess that is not going to be an easy fix. Healthcare makes too much money to just let the government regulate it.

And I work in the IT industry. I saw about 1/3 of the jobs in my industry shipped overseas back in 2001.

Companies want high profit and low expenses and labor is one of if not the highest expense. As long as other countries have labor that is significantly cheaper than ours this is going to be a continuing problem.

Every president says what we want to hear to get elected. I'm not saying Obama is great or anything. I'm just saying the next guy is going to do the same thing... And we the people will buy it hook, line, & sinker.

politics: successfully dividing people everywhere.

I have big expectations for Kroy to flourish in his 2nd year under Mike Nolan. Nolan was able to draft a DE and let him have complete freedom with Kroy as pass rusher. We all saw Kroy was a liability with his hand in the ground against the run but now he will be fresh for the plays that suit him best. We've seen flashes of his play making ability. He has 2 INTs for TDs and did get 5 sacks his 2nd season. And he is only 27. No reason he can't be that pass rusher we think we are missing. Players progress and I think Kroy could progress into threat a consistent threat moving around the field.

I'd like to see him be Kerney 2.0 if he can.

I have big expectations for Kroy to flourish in his 2nd year under Mike Nolan. Nolan was able to draft a DE and let him have complete freedom with Kroy as pass rusher. We all saw Kroy was a liability with his hand in the ground against the run but now he will be fresh for the plays that suit him best. We've seen flashes of his play making ability. He has 2 INTs for TDs and did get 5 sacks his 2nd season. And he is only 27. No reason he can't be that pass rusher we think we are missing. Players progress and I think Kroy could progress into threat a consistent threat moving around the field.

Although I admit it is possible, I also know it is improbable based on the numbers. Kroy has already played in the NFL for 5 full seasons, and while there are certainly rare exceptions (that typically come from a scheme change that is a better fit for said player), a player doesn't typically break out in his 6th + year, rarely after his 3rd or 4th season. Kroy already played in Nolans defense last year and Kroy's second season in the NFL was arguably better than the season he had last year. I don't think Kroy is in a postion at this stage to "break out", I think we got what we got, but I would love to be wrong.

Every president says what we want to hear to get elected. I'm not saying Obama is great or anything. I'm just saying the next guy is going to do the same thing... And we the people will buy it hook, line, & sinker.

amen.........I think even worse than either Obama or Bush for this country has been the career republican and democrats in the house and senate. They are the one constant while presidents come and go and every single bad piece of legislation that has come out, every spending bill, every federal government takeover in all areas of our lives had to ultimately be approved by them before being passed. They are the ones who were largely the overseers of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, the SEC, the laws passed that contributed to the mortgage/financial meltdown that started in 2007. As bad a Bush was, at least he tried to warn the house that Fannie Mae was on a crash course as early as 2006 but the house completely ignored the warnings and Bush never pressed it any futher. They are all bums. TERM LIMITS PLEASE

Hey, guess what? There's a new forum on the Falcons Message Boards where things NOT INVOLVING FOOTBALL are discussed. I know...mind blowing right? Some of you should check it out since you're so bored talking about football!

Yep , I guess a few people think that their political BS is more important than other peoples political BS. What none of them seem to realize that it is doing more harm than good when it comes to having others understand their ideals. The phrase " a time and a place for everything " must of never been brought up in their lives.

ickIvWP.jpg

( I know use this rather than the actual emoticon. I think we all know which one. )

Bush was awful, Clinton was a better President than Bush. However, neither of them have been president for several years. Obama has been this nations leader for 5 years now and the country is in crisis. Obama, if nothing more than by his own standards, just looking at the list of all his broken promises, has been a failure of epic proportions.

In terms of terribleness - I'd have to say this:

Bush 1 > Reagan > Bush 2 > Carter > Obama > Nixon > Clinton

Nixon really was not as bad as people think. Reagan did far more terrible things, but he did it with an American flag behind him and a smile on his face.

Edited by EchoedTruth

Although I admit it is possible, I also know it is improbable based on the numbers. Kroy has already played in the NFL for 5 full seasons, and while there are certainly rare exceptions (that typically come from a scheme change that is a better fit for said player), a player doesn't typically break out in his 6th + year, rarely after his 3rd or 4th season. Kroy already played in Nolans defense last year and Kroy's second season in the NFL was arguably better than the season he had last year. I don't think Kroy is in a postion at this stage to "break out", I think we got what we got, but I would love to be wrong.

I think its possible... A guy ppl wanted... Paul Krugger had that break out year his 4th year... Jason Babin 8th year....

My point is watching Kroy play is frustrating... Some games i watched.. The guy looked like a legit pass rushing DE... In other games he was M.I.A

I dont know how to feel... Before i watched the games again over the offseason i was thinking.... He is versatile but just another depth guy... After watching the games again.. I wonder what Chuck can do for him.. Can he be consistent

Yep , I guess a few people think that their political BS is more important than other peoples political BS. What none of them seem to realize that it is doing more harm than good when it comes to having others understand their ideals. The phrase " a time and a place for everything " must of never been brought up in their lives.

ickIvWP.jpg

( I know use this rather than the actual emoticon. I think we all know which one. )

Yep...sure was...seems there's never the right time or place. But enough politics....lets go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...sure was...seems there's never the right time or place. But enough politics....lets go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venture into ABF if that is what you're looking for. That is all it is nowadays. A lot of good conversation , ish talk , and comedy gold. I am never one to preach about TATF but when a great topic is overshadowed by political agenda I have to /facepalm.

I am not above hijacking threads. I do it all the time. I am not saying that my doing it is okay either. I can say that when I do , do it , the thread usually has something to do with Stunting Dom Davis' Growth or Matt Ryan digging our grave.

I like to think there is a difference.

This is about our (as of right now) starting LDE training with a great trying to get better at rushing the passer. How could that topic be worthy of jacking?

End rant , Rise Up! Go Falcons!

i'm glad, Kroy always seemed to be just a step slow getting to the QB, maybe Chuck can help him finish the play

I cannot tell you how many times I've seen Kroy rushing the passer, get a hand on him as he runs past as the QB steps up into pocket and throws the ball for a long 3rd down conversion. It is soooooooooooo aggravating to watch. I love Kroy on this team, he's definitely a valuable player for us, but either he or someone else needs to be abale to bring the QB down more often than not when he's that close.

I cannot tell you how many times I've seen Kroy rushing the passer, get a hand on him as he runs past as the QB steps up into pocket and throws the ball for a long 3rd down conversion. It is soooooooooooo aggravating to watch. I love Kroy on this team, he's definitely a valuable player for us, but either he or someone else needs to be abale to bring the QB down more often than not when he's that close.

Exactly , I said something similar in here somewhere. With a bit more training and focus I think Kroy has the ability to do it. Only time will tell but I think this at the very least says he is trying pretty dang hard to better himself.

Another player who always just misses is Spoon. I would really love to hear about him focusing hard on it too.