Kroy Biermann Training W/ Chuck Smith

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

You guys need to calm down. So what if people are talking about politics? It's the freaking offseason. I for one I'm glad the topic got sidetracked. I got to learn a thing or two.

And as for biermann, I hope it helps but considering that's he's had Abe to train with for the past few years... I'm not sure if this will help. He's a great player but not a pass rusher. I still say we stick the boy in as a linebacker.

You guys need to calm down. So what if people are talking about politics? It's the freaking offseason. I for one I'm glad the topic got sidetracked. I got to learn a thing or two.

And as for biermann, I hope it helps but considering that's he's had Abe to train with for the past few years... I'm not sure if this will help. He's a great player but not a pass rusher. I still say we stick the boy in as a linebacker.

So a person who never shows up loves the anti topic? Why is this familiar.

I really cannot complain because when a topic is truly stupid , like a stunting DD thread , I will nail it hard. This actually pertains to the team I love though in a way that matters. So YES I CARE.

Yeah was actually looking forward to reading what looked like an interesting 4 page thread only to see all of this BS on here. I'm with Tuggle on this, just STFU and stick to football.

I really think that KB has a chance to be the guy we need on the other side, there were so many times last season where he was a hand's length from grabbing and taking down the QB. I think the potential is definitely there and he could be a 10 sack/season guy. Wouldn't that be a nice surprise.

Yeah was actually looking forward to reading what looked like an interesting 4 page thread only to see all of this BS on here. I'm with Tuggle on this, just STFU and stick to football.

I really think that KB has a chance to be the guy we need on the other side, there were so many times last season where he was a hand's length from grabbing and taking down the QB. I think the potential is definitely there and he could be a 10 sack/season guy. Wouldn't that be a nice surprise.

Sheesh , if KB actually showed up this year I would ish bricks. i want nothing more than to see our Dline succeed.

A few things

1. Dont come to TATF to learn things about politics. Read up on it and come to a conclusion yourself.

2. Look at how many pass rushers have trained with Chuck Smith and how it has helped their career.

3. Only time Abe was prolly helping Kroy was in practice. I have a good feeling that Osi told Kroy to get up with Chuck Smith bc Osi trained with him before.

Man I have been a 71 fan for so long. but he has always been Mr Almost. And while all the dropping into coverage looks good on replays he hasnt made much impact doing any of that stuff. I like him a lot. i hope he plays well this year.

. Let it be known, Mr Almost is spot on. I love him, don't get me wrong, but that name is spot on

I remember this offseason Chuck Smith said that he thinks Kroy could be a 10 sack guy if he trained with him.. Then he broke down what he saw in Kroy....

So lets see if Kroy can be a good pass rusher because it was frustrating seeing him... Some games i didnt see him at all.. Some games he was real active *** a pass rusher

Chuck Smith NFL@chucksmithnfl 3 Jul

Excited to watch young @NFL_ATL Players train with a purpose. Today we focus on Hips and Vision! Pass Rush is on the menu! @biermann71

Glad to see Biermann train with Chuck!!!

Beer dude is an athletic freak. Check out his college highlights. He rolls on the ground and gets to full speed like a flick of a switch. Against the gmen where we whooped 'em. The replay of his sack on eli, he shows his athletic ability with the dip and the spin move perfectly. He may break out this season.

It shouldn't take too long for him to teach you how to destroy the economy, almost double the national debt, kill jobs and divide us by stirring up the darkest side of our souls with the weapons of resentment, envy, victimization and retribution after having promised to build the economy, cut the national debt in half, create jobs and unite us all......and then manage to convince his followers its everyone else's fault he broke his promises! Its a lot easier being a complete failure and con man than it is to be honest and have your actions match your words.

Bush was awful, Clinton was a better President than Bush. However, neither of them have been president for several years. Obama has been this nations leader for 5 years now and the country is in crisis. Obama, if nothing more than by his own standards, just looking at the list of all his broken promises, has been a failure of epic proportions.

I voted for Obama the first time as I was overwhelmed by all the good I thought he was going to be able to do with his amazing gifts. I was intensely proud to have been part of voting in the first African American president. However, he has used those very gifts to deceive and divide us. I can easily admit I made a mistake voting for him that first time, but some, for whatever their reasons, simply will not accept the simple truth that, as president, he is a failure of massive, epic proportion, simply by looking at all his campaign promises from 2007 and realizing he's not followed through. His own benchmarks have largely failed to be accomplished. Why won't some simply admit this? Pride? Predjudice? Ideology? My God folks, it's blatantly clear. Oh well, happy 4th of July and go America , er, I mean Falcons!

come on Gazoo don't hold back tell us how you fell about the Idiot in charge. LOL