Kroy Biermann Training W/ Chuck Smith

I'd love it if I could say we all dropped the right/left thing and got back to this document and held our officials accountable for sticking to it. I'd love to say we stopped risking our kids lives to kill or help kill brown people on the other side of the world. I'd love to say our government figured out thier parasitic practices on both citizens and businesses are killing the economy and they've slashed taxes to the minimum. I'd love to say that people stopped defending the guys who did all the damage.

Unity through coming back to our patriotic roots is our only savior. Let go of the small quibbles and we'll find the same patriotic heart beating in all of us. Let's fix it first, then we can get back to our arguments over the other stuff.

Oh, and glad to hear Kroy's still working hard.

constitution1.JPG

Edited by The O.D.B
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A decent topic comes up in the off-season and yall jack it up with politics.

Anyways.. I'm thrilled to see this. Chuck trained with Osi when giants dline was murdering folks. Chuck is all about teaching speed rush, hand techniques, and other skills. Cmon kroy, bring Goodman and Mass with ya

Aye Chuck with Kroy is awesome. He really should get the other guys with him.

Good news. I remember CS wanting to work with KB before saying he could make him an easy 10+ sack guy.

Was anybody else training with them?

I could see it. Kroy gets close a lot , he just always misses barely. A few technique fixes and I think he could be a 10 sack guy. Especially the way Molan uses him.

It shouldn't take too long for him to teach you how to on one hand destroy the economy, almost double the national debt, kill jobs and divide us by stirring up the darkest side of our souls with the weapons of resentment, envy, victimization and retribution after having promised to build the economy, cut the national debt in half, create jobs and unite us all......and then manage to convince his followers its everyone else's fault he broke his promises! Its a lot easier being a complete failure and con man than it is to be honest and have your actions match your words.

Well said!!!!!!!

you are correct,politics and football do not mix,thank you NFL for not cooperating with the healthcare scam!

What health care???? I pay out higher premiums and my insurance will not pay one cent until I spend $2500.00 add that to the premium and I'm out of pocket $6,700.00 before my insurance pays one red penny. If not for the risk of needing surgery I'd be better off with no insurance at all...oh but wait....Obama says I'll be penalized/ taxed if I do that. Bush did some bad stuff....but our freedom has been attacked. Rise Up!

What health care???? I pay out higher premiums and my insurance will not pay one cent until I spend $2500.00 add that to the premium and I'm out of pocket $6,700.00 before my insurance pays one red penny. If not for the risk of needing surgery I'd be better off with no insurance at all...oh but wait....Obama says I'll be penalized/ taxed if I do that. Bush did some bad stuff....but our freedom has been attacked. Rise Up!

Wait until you see the premium next year. Hint ...it won't be going down

In the last 3 years, my health insurance skyrocketed to a $7000 deductible (from $2500), my premium increased from $347 per month to $420 per month with no extra coverage, and now I'm being told it may get cancelled altogether. Its almost unusable now anyway. Few of the promises and assurances we were told by Obama during the passing of the legislation are coming true, many were just plain false. Americas youth in their 20's and 30's are going to get screwed far more than me.....they just don't know it yet.

It shouldn't take too long for him to teach you how to destroy the economy, almost double the national debt, kill jobs and divide us by stirring up the darkest side of our souls with the weapons of resentment, envy, victimization and retribution after having promised to build the economy, cut the national debt in half, create jobs and unite us all......and then manage to convince his followers its everyone else's fault he broke his promises! Its a lot easier being a complete failure and con man than it is to be honest and have your actions match your words.

you are best and right

I voted for Obama the first time as I was overwhelmed by all the good I thought he was going to be able to do with his amazing gifts. I was intensely proud to have been part of voting in the first African American president. However, he has used those very gifts to deceive and divide us. I can easily admit I made a mistake voting for him that first time, but some, for whatever their reasons, simply will not accept the simple truth that, as president, he is a failure of massive, epic proportion, simply by looking at all his campaign promises from 2007 and realizing he's not followed through. His own benchmarks have largely failed to be accomplished. Why won't some simply admit this? Pride? Predjudice? Ideology? My God folks, it's blatantly clear. Oh well, happy 4th of July and go America , er, I mean Falcons!

i am with you

Why do all of you continue to make this thread political?

Is the off season not bad enough? Do you enjoy making it that much more of a sea of suck?

Take your political views , on which ever side you think you might fall , and STFU.

I don't say this often. It needs to be said here.

This is TALK ABOUT THE FALCONS.

Took a great topic and destroyed with idiotic political agendas.

Kroy , good for you bro.

politics: successfully dividing people everywhere.

I have big expectations for Kroy to flourish in his 2nd year under Mike Nolan. Nolan was able to draft a DE and let him have complete freedom with Kroy as pass rusher. We all saw Kroy was a liability with his hand in the ground against the run but now he will be fresh for the plays that suit him best. We've seen flashes of his play making ability. He has 2 INTs for TDs and did get 5 sacks his 2nd season. And he is only 27. No reason he can't be that pass rusher we think we are missing. Players progress and I think Kroy could progress into threat a consistent threat moving around the field.

politics: successfully dividing people everywhere.

I have big expectations for Kroy to flourish in his 2nd year under Mike Nolan. Nolan was able to draft a DE and let him have complete freedom with Kroy as pass rusher. We all saw Kroy was a liability with his hand in the ground against the run but now he will be fresh for the plays that suit him best. We've seen flashes of his play making ability. He has 2 INTs for TDs and did get 5 sacks his 2nd season. And he is only 27. No reason he can't be that pass rusher we think we are missing. Players progress and I think Kroy could progress into threat a consistent threat moving around the field.

Great post. On topic.

I think it is feasible for him to make a leap. I am in no way saying he will but I do see the potential. I sure hope he will and could.

I could train with Obama...don't mean I can be president. LOL. JK that's good news

I don't think he could train anyone anyway, he doesn't appear to have it down at all. Media who has been pro democratic party since the 60's can't cover for him much longer.

On topic:

Why is kroy just now doing this, we have need a pass rush from him for 5 years now!

Edited by BadMoonRising