Kroy Biermann Training W/ Chuck Smith

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It shouldn't take too long for him to teach you how to on one hand destroy the economy, almost double the national debt, kill jobs and divide us by stirring up the darkest side of our souls the weapons resentment, aggrievance and victimization and manage to convince his followers its everyone else's fault, after having promised to build the economy, cut the national debt in half, create jobs and unite us all! Its a lot easier being a complete failure and con man than it is to be honest and have your actions match your words.

Man you're way too up tight ...not to mention wrong LOL

Lord help us all! wink.png

First odor of bidnit is to annex Canada and take their whiskey.

I can throw a Rock from Snellville and achieve that goal.

Second on the list is to annex Mexico and take all their weed.

Even easier, promise them a job in Nawlins, they will blend in and solve

the Nutrina problem.

Aints fabs will starve and they and their freaking team will relocate to LA.

Thus solving the Border Problem.

Anything else you Teabaeggers want?

How T F did we go from Chuck Smith to Beer Man to Clinton to Bush to Obama in 10 posts?

Answer = Gazoo

Jeez bro.

Actually it's my fault. The funny thing is we can be so far apart on politics and other issue yet for 3 hours on a Sunday we can be best of friends cheering for our team. Who says football isn't important.

Actually it's my fault. The funny thing is we can be so far apart on politics and other issue yet for 3 hours on a Sunday we can be best of friends cheering for our team. Who says football isn't important.

Its all good man.

If we cant spit and fight on the 4th of July then that would

be Un American.

Big question for all you arm chair experts..............tongue.png

If Chucky Smith would be such a great line coach, why is he not already coaching?

or does he simply make bettermoney/time with his business?

I don't neccesarily want him as our Dline coach, per se. I'd be alright with us creating a "pass rush coach" position for him, like a lot of other teams around the league have been doing lately.

I voted for Obama the first time as I was overwhelmed by all the good I thought he was going to be able to do with his amazing gifts. I was intensely proud to have been part of voting in the first African American president. However, he has used those very gifts to deceive and divide us. I can easily admit I made a mistake voting for him that first time, but some, for whatever their reasons, simply will not accept the simple truth that, as president, he is a failure of massive, epic proportion, simply by looking at all his campaign promises from 2007 and realizing he's not followed through. His own benchmarks have largely failed to be accomplished. Why won't some simply admit this? Pride? Predjudice? Ideology? My God folks, it's blatantly clear. Oh well, happy 4th of July and go America , er, I mean Falcons!

I voted for Obama the first time as I was overwhelmed by all the good I thought he was going to be able to do with his gifts. However, he has used those gifts to deceive and divide us. I can easily admit I made a mistake voting for him that first time, but some, for whatever their reasons, simply will not accept the sole truth that he is a failure of massive, epic proportion, simply by looking at all his campaign promises from 2007 and realizing he's not followed through. His own benchmarks have largely failed to be accomplished. Why won't some simply admit this? Pride? Predjudice? Ideology? My God folks, it's blatantly clear. Oh well, happy 4th of July and go America , er, I mean Falcons!

Well, whether you agree with Gazoo or not, you have to admit that he does a great job of getting his point across. It's not partisan at all, just good old fashioned equal opportunity hate. I do have to respect someone who simply judges someone else based solely on their actions rather than their affiliation or other reasons.

Edited by hjerry

Popular Vote or the Electoral Vote?

Term Limits 3 and 2 for the Executive Office?

No Retirement for ecected Offices?

National Sales Tax?

A natural citizen Must Bear Arms and serve in our Military?

(Kennesaw and Switzerland got it right)

Do any of the above have a dirrect effect on Football?

KARST41 FOR MODERATOR ?

Popular Vote or the Electoral Vote?

Term Limits 3 and 2 for the Executive Office?

No Retirement for ecected Offices?

National Sales Tax?

A natural citizen Must Bear Arms and serve in our Military?

(Kennesaw and Switzerland got it right)

Do any of the above have a dirrect effect on Football?

KARST41 FOR MODERATOR ?

What is this mod-er-a-tor that you speak of? Is this some new position that you would occupy?

Big question for all you arm chair experts..............tongue.png

If Chucky Smith would be such a great line coach, why is he not already coaching?

or does he simply make bettermoney/time with his business?

I'd say there might be more $$$$$ in what he's doing now that what a D-Line coach makes in the league.

If we want a D-line coach upgrade his name is Rod Marinelli we should go throw some cash at that guy.

Edited by kiwifalcon

Love the news about KB and CS.

As far as politics go... People are about as likely to change there political perspectives, as we are to start cheering on the Saints.

Personally, I don't think either side has it 100% correct. They both certainly spend alot of time trying to convince you that the "Other Guys" are definitely wrong.

Well, whether you agree with Gazoo or not, you have to admit that he does a great job of getting his point across. It's not partisan at all, just good old fashioned equal opportunity hate. I do have to respect someone who simply judges someone else based solely on their actions rather than their affiliation or other reasons.

Thank you my friend. I don't think Obama is a bad man....I think he means well, but after watching him for 5 years, its abundantly clear to me he is a man in so far over his head its frightening to think we have another 3 years of this to go. I was down in Macon GA last week and saw miles of shuttered businesses, factories and warehouses it made my stomach sink. Its like this in the poorer parts of Atlanta still. The poor are disproportionally suffering right now and there are far more of them each year. Unemployment/underemployment is still a major problem creating desperation and disillusionment among countless American families struggling just to get by each day. Many of us living in the city with jobs don't see this desperation out in the heartlands of America. It doesn't have to be like this and shouldn't be 5 years after a recession. Our economy should be booming at about 8% growth right now and it grew at only 1.5% last quarter. Its stalled out and probably would have collapsed if it were not for all the revenue and jobs fracking on private and state lands has created the last 5 years. The fracking has also created cheap energy which is inducing manufacturers to move their businesses back from overseas which has helped unemployment and the economy. Were it not for this energy boom that has nothing to do with Obama's policies, we would still be in recession.

He simply is not a leader by nature, and this country desperately needs leadership right now, someone who will come in and take responsibility, be accountable, and help lift this sinking country back to prosperity.

I apologize to all who were offended by me going this direction today, but on the 4th of July and seeing someone talking about Obama on this thread it got me wound up. You guys know I typically stick to football.