Get Your Paula Deen Cookware While Ya Can

I don't care anything about the allegations against her. The stuff goes on every day. Who cares, it's just a word. Oh well, I got my set. Now gotta find a knife set for da low biggrin.png

Her knifes suck. I bought a set a couple of years back and was not impressed

I assure you she is not done. This is America. Give it a month and we will be on to the next "Totally unforgiveable act" by a major celebrity and We will forget all about Paula Dean.

only reason it's being made more than what it is, is because of who she is. I hear people at work say that they won't support her no more, this and that. I tell them so what. You say worse things about every white person in here so why does it matter. It's funny how stupid people act once they here a white person drop the N bomb. Maybe it's because I'm young and was raised different. I just don't care about it. In no way does it affect my life

only reason it's being made more than what it is, is because of who she is. I hear people at work say that they won't support her no more, this and that. I tell them so what. You say worse things about every white person in here so why does it matter. It's funny how stupid people act once they here a white person drop the N bomb. Maybe it's because I'm young and was raised different. I just don't care about it. In no way does it affect my life

I still don't see why people are surprised a southern woman born in the 40s would say what she said. Ive lived in the south my entire life and have heard much worse from people in her age group. Its nothing new.

I still don't see why people are surprised a southern woman born in the 40s would say what she said. Ive lived in the south my entire life and have heard much worse from people in her age group. Its nothing new.

Yeah. And what kills me is people comparing the "a" to "er". Freakin idiots don't realize that's just how country people talk. Smh ignorance at its finest. Oh well. Now I gotta trash all my other pans that somebody messed up(wifey)

LOVE her pots! Working on completing the set so everything matches. I've picked up a few pieces which where already on about a 30% off clearance but they were going too fast!

looks like she actually has real non stick pots. I just got finished unboxing them and was feeling the texture. Great value and is worth the original price

Gotta say I'm pretty shocked she's taking this kind of beating. Really expected an apology, a few endorsements lost, for her to lay low for about 6-9 months and then she'd be fine.

she took a beat down. Hopefully someone else will pick her up. Don't know who but dang. Love me some Paula