Wow, Nfln 100 Has Peyton As Best Qb

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never gotten why Peyton is always higher rated during his career than Brady. Brady has a lot more success and constant turnover at RB and WR around him, but the team keeps going.

Peyton probably had put better numbers for long time. or Else Peyton is well liked. However, Pats have successful running game, you could argue because of their passing game as one of the reason. But Pats use RB very effectively.

Peyton probably had put better numbers for long time. or Else Peyton is well liked. However, Pats have successful running game, you could argue because of their passing game as one of the reason. But Pats use RB very effectively.

Manning has always had a good RB, and consistantly the same guy, behind him (same with receivers). Brady has had years of more yardage than Peyton ever has, as well as the most TD's in history. He has a team that went 18-1. He has three Super Bowl wins, and 5 appearances.

I don't even see it as close.

Manning has always had a good RB, and consistantly the same guy, behind him (same with receivers). Brady has had years of more yardage than Peyton ever has, as well as the most TD's in history. He has a team that went 18-1. He has three Super Bowl wins, and 5 appearances.

Agreed. Brady is GOAT, and I watched Montana play.

Brady has excellent run game not necessarily a single RB. Pats goal line TD, 3rd down conversions in the run game are one of the best in NFL. You can argue about who is better QB, but lets not pretend Pats don't have a good running game.

I think you could question it until Brady's 2007 season. I don't think there's any question after that.

Exactly, look at the numbers of the years these QB won the SB, and that includes Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning finally won a SB when he had defense and the whole team stepping up. Not taking anything away from either of the players. Both Brady and Manning will go as one of the best QB ever to play the game.

Joseph Addai was not a "good" running back. He was average.

As far as Brady's superbowls, the patriots havent won one since they've not had a pretty good defense. And after the 18-0 seasons, they looked like a bunch of chokers losing to a team that was clearly not as good.

Brady has without a doubt been part of a better organization, IMO.

As far as Brady's superbowls, the patriots havent won one since they've not had a pretty good defense. And after the 18-0 seasons, they looked like a bunch of chokers losing to a team that was clearly not as good.

They lost two Superbowls with fluke occurrences. That is what's brutal about playoff football: no 5 or 7 game series for talent and scheme to shine, just freak bounces that can make or break you.

Edgerrin James? Who was relieved by Addai who has 2 1,000 yard seasons.

Peyton never won a Super Bowl until he had a defense (and even then it's one and not three). And you can't really call the Patriots chokers in any sense, Peyton has had a rough playoff record after a lot of 10-0, 11-0, 14-0 starts.

Brady is why the Patriots are a better organization. He's been the only constant besides Belicheck.