Walter Football 2013 Saints Review

SuperAINTSfan

http://walterfootball.com/offseason2013no.php

2013 New Orleans Saints Analysis: The Saints are definitely a bounce-back candidate. Drew Brees is still as sharp as ever, while some positive changes were made on defense. Most importantly, Sean Payton has returned. New Orleans absolutely could overtake the Falcons as NFC South champions again and make a run at another Super Bowl.

Projection: 11-5 (1st in NFC South)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't the title read 'Walter Football 2013 season preview'??

Ohh and LOL @ linking Walter football on RC.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!1!

instead of complaining and whining, DONT OPEN the thread if you dont like it.

BOO HOO, I linked WF. Its better than another Hernandez thread you lil girl.

and NO, its titled Saints preview cause its about the SAINTS

instead of complaining and whining, DONT OPEN the thread if you dont like it.

BOO HOO, I linked WF. Its better than another Hernandez thread you lil girl.

and NO, its titled Saints preview cause its about the SAINTS

Facepalm!!! It should be titled PREVIEW, not REVIEW. If the season had already happened you could then REVIEW it. I guess that should be expected from an illiterate swamper that doesn't know the difference between There. their and they're.

Like I said WF is a big a joke as PFF.

Facepalm!!! It should be titled PREVIEW, not REVIEW. If the season had already happened you could then REVIEW it. I guess that should be expected from an illiterate swamper that doesn't know the difference between There. their and they're.

Like I said WF is a big a joke as PFF.

OOPS, Im illiterate..... THEIR you happy now?

now go cry over theyre some more

So who isnt a joke to you? Chef Gordon Ramsay

If you dont like reading other peoples articles, DONT READ THEM. Go meet serge on FU. Im sure you'd fit right in

Jaime Dukes was on the radio yesterday and said the Saints will take the NFCS, with the Falcons 2nd in the division. He said there isn't a team in the NFL that could manufacture the chip the Saints will have on their shoulder this year. Combine that with a team that will field a Top 2-3 Offense and an improved Defense and it all adds up. He stopped short of declaring them a SB team, but he did feel the win the NFCS with a 11-5 or better record. He also said both teams will make the playoffs.

OOPS, Im illiterate..... THEIR you happy now?

now go cry over theyre some more

So who isnt a joke to you? Chef Gordon Ramsay

If you dont like reading other peoples articles, DONT READ THEM. Go meet serge on FU. Im sure you'd fit right in

There's quite a difference in not wanting to read an article from a lousy site and an illiterate doosh spamming the boards with said article(s)

Let me guess, your apostrophe key is broke?

There's quite a difference in not wanting to read an article from a lousy site and an illiterate doosh spamming the boards with said article(s)

really?

you complained when people were in here trolling and not posting football. It's the offseason...wtf do you expect? maybe you would like to hear more about Aaron Hernandez?

yup...they predicted the Falcons to win the NFCS last year. What idiots

That's not the point, you should know this. Had the article been pro-Falcons and linked here, the poster would have drug over hot coals for doing so. I myself linked an article from the 2010 season and was lambasted for it. SK does it and it's completely fine.

FWIW, Saints at 11-5 and Falcons at 10-6 sounds like very reasonable predictions.

post all the damned predictions....Lindsey's, Athlon, Walter Football,

it's better than anything else right now

however, if you find the articles to be fairly well written and insightful why complain? we aren't talking about some small time nothing publication here.

honestly I am generally far more interested in the detailed analysis than the record predictions because those are never right

Spamming? Are you ahhh nevermind

I posted TWO football articles on a football message board and you say im spamming. WOW

That's not the point, you should know this. Had the article been pro-Falcons and linked here, the poster would have drug over hot coals for doing so. I myself linked an article from the 2010 season and was lambasted for it. SK does it and it's completely fine.

FWIW, Saints at 11-5 and Falcons at 10-6 sounds like very reasonable predictions.

I posted the falcons too you baby

Dirty, I'm pretty cool with your stuff, but you need to stop whining brother. You've been trying to validate the Falcons all off season. Your posts are becoming very predictable and that's why you are getting heat.

If I don't no one else will. The Falcons lost the NFCCG by 4 points, yet around here they're treated like the Browns. Which wouldn't bother me so much if this wasn't the AFMB.

If I don't no one else will. The Falcons lost the NFCCG by 4 points, yet around here they're treated like the Browns. Which wouldn't bother me so much if this wasn't the AFMB.

So, no one is allowed a different opinion? Not everyone believes in the Falcons, but that doesn't mean they won't be successful.

Then why lump the Panthers and Bucs in with the other 28 teams? If you're being so fair and objective, shouldn't there be a thread for all 4 NFCS teams?

he didn't. he posted that the reviews for the Panthers and Bucs weren't up yet and that he would start a thread on them when they were