Official Hawks Offseason Thread

WOR

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamarcus Aldridge apparently is on the trading block. Im not sure he is a fit here, but he sure has plenty of talent.

There are rumors the Hawks are trying to package a first and a second to move up to #13 with Dallas. That would be a tremendous move IMO

The huge story this morning is that Dwight isn't likely to re-sign with LA and the Rockets, Mavericks, and Hawks will visit with him in LA after July 1.

I dont hold much hope for Dwight. Idk why but he seems to have some hate for the city of Atlanta.

The huge story this morning is that Dwight isn't likely to re-sign with LA and the Rockets, Mavericks, and Hawks will visit with him in LA after July 1.

Yeah, I saw that they squeezed that in between the Aaron Hernandez reports. lol

As for the Hawks, I sure hope we finally land a center with these four picks. That and another guard.

Yeah, I saw that they squeezed that in between the Aaron Hernandez reports. lol

As for the Hawks, I sure hope we finally land a center with these four picks. That and another guard.

Im holding out hope for Dieng at 18.

I dont hold much hope for Dwight. Idk why but he seems to have some hate for the city of Atlanta.

I hold only mild hope. He's notoriously wish-washy and due to the physical abuse his body has taken playing C in the league since coming out of high school, he is already becoming a shell of his former self. And his former self was already disappointing because he never lived up to his potential. He should have been the most dominant low post player in the league since Shaq, period. And he never has been.

Ferry is going to probably sit Dwight and CP3 down at the same time to make a combined pitch. It's going to be hard to overcome the Doc Rivers addition to the Clippers but we'll see.

As for the draft, If we stay at 17 and 18 Dieng and Crabbe

Ferry is going to probably sit Dwight and CP3 down at the same time to make a combined pitch. It's going to be hard to overcome the Doc Rivers addition to the Clippers but we'll see.

As for the draft, If we stay at 17 and 18 Dieng and Crabbe

Paul isn't leaving now that they have Rivers. That pretty much mended any rift between Paul and the Clips for the team implicating Paul in getting Del Negro fired. I've read that Paul likes living in LA also.

Anyone think we'd land CP3 and Dwight as a Package they have talked about teaming up, and I think Dwight doesn't like L.A any longer.

As for the actual draft we might trade up the biggest mystery is who do we really want when I say that I mean Danny Ferry.

Rumors are KCP, Shabazz Muhammad(won't no part of him), Olynyk(can't spell it off top of my head), Dieng, and even Jamaal Franklin have been linked heard about Trey Burke as well.

I wouldn't say a lock for the entire college BB season we were told Nerlens Noel was a lock at #1 now though that's no longer the case. This draft is going to be a weird one with trades and what not.

Heck leading up to the draft a lot of people are wondering who are Sergery Kresev and Glannis Adketpundunno

I know I mispelled the names, but I tried lol.

Excited like a mofo for this draft. I haven't been this excited for a Hawks draft in a long time.

This is the worst draft talent wise in a decade. The (mostly) consensus number 1 is coming off an injury and isn't very good offensively. Not a good sign for the rest of the draft class.

I agree Paul isnt leaving LA. We need to make a push for Rubio. He is already in the top 3 best PGs in the NBA, and hes only 22.

LOL stop talking about bringing in Rubio. He isn't even a top 10 PG yet plus Love and Rubio are untouchables for Minnesota. They won't deal them.

I predict that either Gorgui Dieng or Mason Plumlee will be a Hawk by the end of the day. Don't know what the Hawks are looking at with the 18th pick.

Ive heard they want to package that and a second to move up to 13. I just have a feeling they want Dieng and KCP/Shabazz/Foreigner.