Power Rankings: Seattle Seahawks Leapfrog San Francisco 49Ers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000214575/article/power-rankings-seattle-seahawks-leapfrog-san-francisco-49ers

Now I do NOT take this ratings to heart, however, the total display of complete and blatant disrespect that is shown to this GREAT franchise, is utterly atrocious. The Atlanta Falcons have in no way deserved this disgrace that Elliot has shown them by referencing Seymour to Star Wars for the entire paragraph. I can understand if he thinks that we only rank number 4 behind Denver, 49ers, and Hawks (all great teams). The lack of acknowledgement of our accomplishments alone warrants an immediate global gag order on this joke of an analyst from ever writing any sports article anywhere ever again!!!

Do you guys not get that the Atlanta Falcons will always have a grey cloud above them until we can win a **** championship.

The teams in front of us are **** good teams that made just as many additions as we did if not more and better. This year isn't going to be a cake walk for us by any means.

Unless we are putting up 30+ a game, we better be suspect of an unproven defense. Sure we held teams to a low PPG last year, but then in the playoffs our defense wore out.

So why be unhappy with #4? Look at all those teams behind us. We have the opportunity to beat two of the three teams above us in the regular season and prove that we deserve that #1 spot with our tough schedule.

I'm truly excited about this year and won't discredit any other good teams out there. Real Recognize Real.

#RiseUp doe... Not sure who can cover Julio :)

Do you guys not get that the Atlanta Falcons will always have a grey cloud above them until we can win a **** championship.

The teams in front of us are **** good teams that made just as many additions as we did if not more and better. This year isn't going to be a cake walk for us by any means.

Unless we are putting up 30+ a game, we better be suspect of an unproven defense. Sure we held teams to a low PPG last year, but then in the playoffs our defense wore out.

So why be unhappy with #4? Look at all those teams behind us. We have the opportunity to beat two of the three teams above us in the regular season and prove that we deserve that #1 spot with our tough schedule.

I'm truly excited about this year and won't discredit any other good teams out there. Real Recognize Real.

#RiseUp doe... Not sure who can cover Julio smile.png

How many championships do the Seahawks have?

#RiseUp doe... Not sure who can cover Julio smile.png

it is more of the lack of accomplishment that this team has achieved over the last 5-6 seasons. Seriously, who ever thought after the whole MV7 stunt 5 years later we would be breaking our own franchise records with B@B winning season, now staring at 6 consecutive seasons in a row as a winning team and playoff contender. Not expecting anything, just asking for a little........wait for it......

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

sock it to me, sock it to me.....

lol seriously though

How many championships do the Seahawks have?

Seahawks do have 0. According to Vernon Davis, they are building a "Dynasty" tho.

That statement was as outrageous as his Hairline... Most overrated on the NFL's top 100 list. And RGIII...

But I hear you guys. I'm just saying. #4 Aint bad. Appreciate what we have and build! We are only going to move up!

Seahawks do have 0. According to Vernon Davis, they are building a "Dynasty" tho.

That statement was as outrageous as his Hairline... Most overrated on the NFL's top 100 list. And RGIII...

But I hear you guys. I'm just saying. #4 Aint bad. Appreciate what we have and build! We are only going to move up!

i am not complaining about the spot on the list at all, i will take #4 with a smile...

Seahawks #1 and Patriots #8

Please bring on the games quickly so these myths can be dispelled.

Got that right, lol.

Seahawks #1 and Patriots #8

Please bring on the games quickly so these myths can be dispelled.

The Pats spot is accurate. Danny Amendola is never healthy, Gronk is injured, Hernandez is probably going to prison, they lost Welker, and their defense sucks. They will win their division because its weak but they aren't going anywhere.

After all that's happen with Pats #8 might be a little too generous maybe #12 give them something to prove at least two great TE's down and your next best threat is a guy named Tebow.

I like playing competition at full strength... But I would love to see Kaepernick get his Leg Broke and watch those rankings turn the 49ers from 2 to mid-20's.

Who is their backup QB again? I am from San Jose, California and honestly the 49er fan base is the worst. A bunch of cry babys who can't take it when you talk any smack, but when they are winning or win the NFC Championship game, they talk more smack then imagined.

I loved sitting in a living room full of 49er fans as the Ravens picked them apart.

Oh but Crabtree was held right?!?!?!

Crabtree might get held in Madden, but for right now that boy isn't going to see a real field!

ok,I would like you all to think about this.1.)watch the Oakland game,they did not respect or expect us to win it in the last 2 minutes,they were already looking to the OT.2.)Seattle fought back hard but again,DID NOT RESPECT US ENOUGH TO PLAY ALL 60 MINUTES.The look of disbelief on their collective faces as Bryant kicked the game winner3.)The 49ers RESPECTED US enough to refuse to give us ANY chance at the end of the game,,they played us hard for the full 60 minutes,granted,we had them on the ropes and blew some plays that do not bear repeating here,but they ABSOLUTELY knew to play us all the way to the final second.We do get respect on the field,just not in the media.There will be a better Team fielded this season by the falcons.There will be respect on the field by every opponent we play regardless of what the pundits say,bet on it!

ok,I would like you all to think about this.1.)watch the Oakland game,they did not respect or expect us to win it in the last 2 minutes,they were already looking to the OT.2.)Seattle fought back hard but again,DID NOT RESPECT US ENOUGH TO PLAY ALL 60 MINUTES.The look of disbelief on their collective faces as Bryant kicked the game winner3.)The 49ers RESPECTED US enough to refuse to give us ANY chance at the end of the game,,they played us hard for the full 60 minutes,granted,we had them on the ropes and blew some plays that do not bear repeating here,but they ABSOLUTELY knew to play us all the way to the final second.We do get respect on the field,just not in the media.There will be a better Team fielded this season by the falcons.There will be respect on the field by every opponent we play regardless of what the pundits say,bet on it!

Good post.

Couldn't agree with you more on this statement.