Timeline Of Obama’S ‘Evolving’ On Same-Sex Marriage - And Clinton

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

Folks, the interruption in REAL news is just a distraction, a leed away from the important topics in our country like the WAR on COAL, the desceit of politicians who are bought and sold by activists, lobbyists and foreign powers. Our constitution is being revised to look like Europe. Our deficits are completely strangling our system and overregulation, the growing of a massive govt is changing the landscape of America almost overnight.

Now, to Obama's and Bill Clinton/Hillarys EPIC struggle(laugh) with Gay marriage. They've flip flopped more then a tuna landed on a boogy board. Its not an evolution. Its not serious thought involved. And BTW - I'm all for gay couples having all the tax advantages as a married couple, but this isn't about fair treatment under the law. Its abt ACCEPTING the behavior and penalizing anyone who THINKS otherwise.

So, Its pandering, VOTES and activism by the left. Bill Clinton signed into law DOMA. Obama has said, as an adult, marriage is between a man and a woman. Now, they've changed their tune. They have no moral base these 2 politicians. They have no integrity to stand their Ground when the winds are in their face. They flop as bad as John( I served in Vietnam) did. And these 2 presidents are the best the Dems have? A serial rapist, womanizer, on par with Ted Kennedy, and an activist hustler akin to Jesse Jackson who doesn't even work as hard as Jesse.

Oh well - I'll include Obama's timeline just to educate you'se guys. Back to retirement. http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/06/26/just_18_months_ago_barack_obama_was_a_bigot

Folks, the interruption in REAL news is just a distraction, a leed away from the important topics in our country like the WAR on COAL, the desceit of politicians who are bought and sold by activists, lobbyists and foreign powers. Our constitution is being revised to look like Europe. Our deficits are completely strangling our system and overregulation, the growing of a massive govt is changing the landscape of America almost overnight.

Now, to Obama's and Bill Clinton/Hillarys EPIC struggle(laugh) with Gay marriage. They've flip flopped more then a tuna landed on a boogy board. Its not an evolution. Its not serious thought involved. And BTW - I'm all for gay couples having all the tax advantages as a married couple, but this isn't about fair treatment under the law. Its abt ACCEPTING the behavior and penalizing anyone who THINKS otherwise.

So, Its pandering, VOTES and activism by the left. Bill Clinton signed into law DOMA. Obama has said, as an adult, marriage is between a man and a woman. Now, they've changed their tune. They have no moral base these 2 politicians. They have no integrity to stand their Ground when the winds are in their face. They flop as bad as John( I served in Vietnam) did. And these 2 presidents are the best the Dems have? A serial rapist, womanizer, on par with Ted Kennedy, and an activist hustler akin to Jesse Jackson who doesn't even work as hard as Jesse.

Oh well - I'll include Obama's timeline just to educate you'se guys. Back to retirement. http://www.rushlimba...ama_was_a_bigot

I was unaware that our constitution had been amended. I simply did not know that 2/3 of both houses had proposed constitutional amendments. It further escaped me that 3/4 of the state legislatures had then approved the proposed amendments to our constitution. When did this happen? This is an OUTRAGE!

Guest Deisel

I was unaware that our constitution had been amended. I simply did not know that 2/3 of both houses had proposed constitutional amendments. It further escaped me that 3/4 of the state legislatures had then approved the proposed amendments to our constitution. When did this happen? This is an OUTRAGE!

Look how Obamacare was rigged into Law. Look at the DOJ and this presidents refusal to enforce the law(immigration, gun crimes, etc) and look at the Presidents penchent to use the EPA, IRS, DOJ to go after political enemies, decimate energy companies, take out, support the removal of Foreign leaders without congressional approval, etc. Lets also consider the Libya action without congressional approval, and the NSA's collection of americans data outside FISA guidelines and enemies lists run by the WH by the gun toting IRS? Executive overreaching, meddling is at an all time high.