Check My Recollection

I don't really remember much about the Pats game in 2009, but we only lost to Pittsburgh in '10 and Houston in '11 because we played like azz.

I remember the opener to the Pitt game all to well , girl drank to much , puked everywhere at the bar we were at. Which just so happened to be a Steeler fan meeting ground. It was long and boring , the game of field goals , and Batch beat us.

I hate that game.

Pats handed it to us big time. We were in the pit game fell short in OT and the texans game was pretty close but Julio dropped a TD at the end of the game that could have forced OT but still got outplayed that game

Oddly, we have gone to OT with Pittsburgh each of the last three times we have played them: we are 1-1-1.

I remember the opener to the Pitt game all to well , girl drank to much , puked everywhere at the bar we were at. Which just so happened to be a Steeler fan meeting ground. It was long and boring , the game of field goals , and Batch beat us.

I hate that game.

I think it was Dixon, not Batch, that actually beat us and that Mendenhall run in OT