Matt Ryan Has Quarterbacked Falcons To Unprecedented Success

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw, Ill keep it a team game. If that was the case I would be screaming Julio all day long.

Obviously its a team game but its ok to give individual players props. You don't have to put the entire team success on one player but if matt, julio, roddy or tony do something its ok to congratulate them individually. You just always seem afraid to give any particular player accolades. Lol

Obviously its a team game but its ok to give individual players props. You don't have to put the entire team success on one player but if matt, julio, roddy or tony do something its ok to congratulate them individually. You just always seem afraid to give any particular player accolades. Lol

See there is where you are wrong. If Ryan throws for xx TDs and xxx Yards or whatever, yes I will give him props. Or Roddy hit xxx yards. Or Osi gets xx sacks. But when it comes to the success of the TEAM, which is the topic, it was not one player so I will never single one out.

I am not saying its wrong or right for others to do it. That's there choice. But a five season winning record was done by a bunch of players. And I will always stand by that.

Success = Winning = Team

Edited by ProFalconFan

How are you gonna be on someones case about how they appreciate the Falcons? He didn't say anything false.

I love me some ICE but it's that super homer that bugs me JUST as much as the troll.

there's not much of a middle area. you're either ryan nuthugger or you're a "troll".

I posted that earlier. I myself don't hate ryan but I don't think he's gonna be a GOAT either. that's just not acceptable.

I posted that earlier. I myself don't hate ryan but I don't think he's gonna be a GOAT either. that's just not acceptable.

I'm at the "Who knows?" point with him. I almost envision him as one of the greats of all time sometimes, but a fumble here, an interception there, in a Playoff game kinda makes you think "Maybe he is just really good." I just like to sit back, relax and watch. As long as there is a super bowl, I don't care if he is Chad Pennington or Joe Montana. (It'd be a lot cooler to say he was Joe though)