Hernandez Arrested

nycfalcon

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is wild. Just got home but have been listening to it on the radio all day. So crazy!

Heard some speculating on the radio about he and one of the other guys had a conversation in the nightclub earlier that night about how Odin* cannot be trusted anymore or something.

They were saying it is probably drug related.

Hate this type of ish!

This is wild. Just got home but have been listening to it on the radio all day. So crazy!

Heard some speculating on the radio about he and one of the other guys had a conversation in the nightclub earlier that night about how Odin* cannot be trusted anymore or something.

Hate this type of ish!

It was clear in the morning and enough hints last two days. Cops were playing his friends to come forward while gathering evidence.

It was clear in the morning and enough hints last two days. Cops were playing his friends to come forward while gathering evidence.

Freaking retard pissant thugs always wannabe and think they actually are , Scarface. I can't stand when I hear about these guys who still delve into that lifestyle after becoming rich and famous. Give it a rest and take the golden opportunity that was given to you seriously. Can't stand this ish really! lol

Hate this type of ish!

Yea, I was thinking that it might possibly be drug related.

This is probably one of the most easiest murder crimes that Boston police and investigators have ever had to work on. It was just so sloppy from beginning.

Freaking ****** pissant thugs always wannabe and think they actually are , Scarface. I can't stand when I hear about these guys who still delve into that lifestyle after becoming rich and famous. Give it a rest and take the golden opportunity that was given to you seriously. Can't stand this ish really! lol

I agree, wait till some one comes in makes him the victim and the system evil. I hope the Jury is not as dumb as Florida or CA jurors.

Yea, I was thinking that it might possibly be drug related.

This is probably one of the most easiest murder crimes that Boston police and investigators have ever had to work on. It was just so sloppy from beginning.

I feel like they could've said guilty right there. What defense could he have.

Freaking ****** pissant thugs always wannabe and think they actually are , Scarface. I can't stand when I hear about these guys who still delve into that lifestyle after becoming rich and famous. Give it a rest and take the golden opportunity that was given to you seriously. Can't stand this ish really! lol

Dude is from Bristol Conneticut, he knows nothing about that life other than what he's seen in the movies. No wonder he got caught so easily.

Dude is from Bristol Conneticut, he knows nothing about that life other than what he's seen in the movies. No wonder he got caught so easily.

The word on the street is, he went to dark side after his Dad suddenly died young in 2006. Looks like his Dad was his mentor and closest person he had in life.

The word on the street is, he went to dark side after his Dad suddenly died young in 2006. Looks like his Dad was his mentor and closest person he had in life.

Terribly sad for everybody involved. I feel for him about his father being taken away to early. In no way is that a reason to flip out and ruin your life and steal life from another.

the patriots are SCREWED.

From Welker, Gronk and Hernandez to

No Walker but we have Amendola and two great TES.

Okay no Gronk for awhile but still have Hernandez we are fine.

Now they are relying on Brady to Amendola and who else for offense? They are in rough shape.

This would be like us going fro our receiving group to HD being the #1 option with no roddy or julio. Coffman is the TE instead of TG. We would be SCREWED