Aaron Hernandez Could Be The Poster Boy For A League-Wide Sec Drug Policy.

SacFalcFan

What's the benefit performance wise of taking Adderall? Real question.

1. Intensed focus (mentally and physically). Allows you to study less (if necessary).

2. You can eat whatever you want without gaining any bad weight.

3. You can workout and recover MUCH more quickly. (Not on a steroid/weightlifting basis,but on an energy basis).

Long story short,the life of a student athlete is exhausting physically and mentally today and while adderrall does not fix muscular fatigue from hard workouts directly, it does assist as far as overall energy physically and mentally. Less sleep plus more energy equals a more productive student athlete equals competitive advantage.

Edited by Dawglover

GTF out of here with that. Really?

1. Intensed focus (mentally and physically). Allows you to study less (if necessary).

3. You can workout and recover MUCH more quickly. (Not on a steroid/weightlifting basis,but on an energy basis).

Long story short,the life of a student athlete is exhausting physically and mentally today and while adderrall does not fix muscular fatigue from hard workouts directly, itt does assist as far as overall energy physically and mentally. Less sleep plus more energy equals a more productive student athlete equals competitive advantage.

Don't get on a high horse just because half of your team's players are known to take(excuse me, prescribed) to take it. If it wasn't an advantage, your coaches wouldn't recommend getting checked for a prescription for it.

And by the way, your coaches recommending taking it is not conjecture, but on the contrary substantiated claims from recruits and players claiming as such.

umm, i dont think he was being sarcastic. i think it was a real question. to be honest i didnt know what the benefits were until you just explained them. so thanks, i guess.

Long story short,the life of a student athlete is exhausting physically and mentally today and while adderrall does not fix muscular fatigue from hard workouts directly, it does assist as far as overall energy physically and mentally. Less sleep plus more energy equals a more productive student athlete equals competitive advantage.

Lol Thx! I think I want some. I'm going to gtfo now. Later.

• 1 month later...