Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ron Jaworski's Nfl Qb Rankings (2013 Version)

391 posts in this topic

2013 OFF-SEASON

11. Colin Kaepernick

12. Russell Wilson

13. Robert Griffin III

14. Jay Cutler

15. Tony Romo

16. Matthew Stafford

17. Philip Rivers

18. Cam Newton

19. Andy Dalton

20. Alex Smith

21. Josh Freeman

22. Sam Bradford

23. Carson Palmer

24. Ryan Tannehill

25. Michael Vick

26. Brandon Weeden

27. Christian Ponder

28. Mark Sanchez

29. Chad Henne

30. Kevin Kolb

31. Jake Locker

32. Matt Flynn

Matt Schaub top 10?

Jaws even said it himself on his videos and I quote "I don't like putting rookies this high up on my list after just 1 year but..."

if we had any one of those qbs and had they been ranked behind cutler stafford romo or any of those other boys this place would have been mad as ****

if we had any one of those qbs and had they been ranked behind cutler stafford romo or any of those other boys this place would have been mad as ****

True. I just think Romo and Rivers are far too low. Of course I'm probably the only person on here that doesn't think Romo is straight dog meat. So take it for what it's worth.

True. I just think Romo and Rivers are far too low. Of course I'm probably the only person on here that doesn't think Romo is straight dog meat. So take it for what it's worth.

romo is good. He just makes the awful game changing turnover in the big game. I personally would have romo and rivers above schaub

romo is good. He just makes the awful game changing turnover in the big game. I personally would have romo and rivers above schaub

I agree. Schaub is too high. But I like Schaub. He isn't great but he's steady. Injuries have just hampered him.

I agree. Schaub is too high. But I like Schaub. He isn't great but he's steady. Injuries have just hampered him.

Evidently Jaws does too. or maybe he just likes the horse and gives the rider the benefit of the doubt.

Evidently Jaws does too. or maybe he just likes the horse and gives the rider the benefit of the doubt.

Your silence about Jake Locker's abysmal ranking is deafening.

kiwifalcon likes this

i just can't take Anything from usc in front of locker,palmer just plain sucks,as does sanchez and leinert before them.I can't believe that the niners are all in on kaepernick,he doesn't have a whole season yet and he will get pounded this year,my only prediction that I would put money on,those fickle @$$ niner fans got what they wanted and they WILL NOT REPEAT LAST YEARS PERFORMANCE UNDER KAEP.there,I said it and I feel better.I hope the chiefs have a better year than the niners.

2013 OFF-SEASON

8. Eli Manning

9. Matt Schaub

10. Andrew Luck

11. Colin Kaepernick

12. Russell Wilson

13. Robert Griffin III

14. Jay Cutler

15. Tony Romo

16. Matthew Stafford

17. Philip Rivers

18. Cam Newton

19. Andy Dalton

20. Alex Smith

21. Josh Freeman

22. Sam Bradford

23. Carson Palmer

24. Ryan Tannehill

25. Michael Vick

26. Brandon Weeden

27. Christian Ponder

28. Mark Sanchez

29. Chad Henne

30. Kevin Kolb

31. Jake Locker

32. Matt Flynn

I'm glad to see Matt Ryan getting some props, his performance last year was top 5 worthy, I am surprised to see CK,RG3,& Russell Wilson, be so high on the list. They all had good seasons, but all except Luck was on teams that people believed could win anyway. It will be interesting to see what kind of sophomore year they are going to have

I'm glad to see Matt Ryan getting some props, his performance last year was top 5 worthy, I am surprised to see CK,RG3,& Russell Wilson, be so high on the list. They all had good seasons, but all except Luck was on teams that people believed could win anyway. It will be interesting to see what kind of sophomore year they are going to have

I don't think a lot of people saw Washington as a playoff team.

I don't think a lot of people saw Washington as a playoff team.

I don't think that's true. People were riding that rg3 hype train since the beginning of last season.

I don't think many people were expecting Seattle to make much noise this time last year

He moved Matt up later, I can't remember how far.

I'm pretty sure he had him up to at least 5th by time the season was over.

So the top 7 are Rodgers Brady Manning Big Rap....Ben Ryan Flacco Brees. I have a feeling Ryan and flacco will go next Ryan will be 7th based on Flacco's SB win but I still dont see him as that good of a QB(Flacco)

So the top 7 are Rodgers Brady Manning Big Rap....Ben Ryan Flacco Brees. I have a feeling Ryan and flacco will go next Ryan will be 7th based on Flacco's SB win but I still dont see him as that good of a QB(Flacco)

Jaws won't Flacco > Ryan.

Not to get into too much hair splitting but how could you say that Kaepernick was the better QB of him Wilson and Griffin? The other offenses leaned on their games far more and I think they performed better.

This whole "man did you see him play awesome those two games!!!" thing needs to go away forever.

kevykev21 likes this

You can't say things like that about Ryan the stones should come flying fast so DUCK....lol...lol...

I am surprised how many of you guys have Schaub ranked so low.

Why? What has he ever done that's been so overly impressive? He's played in a offense with one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL and one of the best WR's in the NFL in Andre Johnson, even though Johnson has missed some games do to injury and a great receiving TE in Owen Daniels and really all the Texans offense is, is a high powered play-action attack. When the play-action isn't there the Texans offense is very easy to stop. And I really like Matt Schaub. But he is what he is. Nothing special. Just a steady QB who has missed far too many games do to injury.

2007 - 11 G, 192/289 (66.4%), 2241 YDS (7.8), 9 TD, 9 INT - 87.2 QB Rating

2008 - 11 G, 251/380 (66.1%), 3043 YDS (8.0), 15 TD, 10 INT - 92.7 QB Rating

2009 - 16 G, 396/583 (67.9%), 4770 YDS (8.2), 29 TD, 15 INT - 98.6 QB Rating

2010 - 16 G, 365/574 (63.6%), 4370 YDS (7.6), 24 TD, 12 INT - 92.0 QB Rating

2011 - 10 G, 178/292 (61.0%), 2479 YDS (8.5), 15 TD, 6 INT - 96.8 QB Rating

2012 - 16 G, 350/544 (64.3%), 4008 YDS (7.4), 22 TD, 12 INT - 90.7 QB Rating

Like I said, steady, solid numbers but nothing special. The YPA are impressive but not the TD's and if you're throwing that few touchdowns then you can't be throwing that many interceptions.