Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ron Jaworski's Nfl Qb Rankings (2013 Version)

391 posts in this topic

OP.... You do know Jaws had a end of the regular season QB ranking.. He had Matt Ryan 4th

Yes I did. But nobody on here ever posted the full rankings. Just the top 5. I don't have ESPN Insider so I couldn't post them myself.

WTF? I thought it was updated 2013 rankings but its the same old crap.

It is updated dude. He's only reveled 4 of them for 2013.

29. Chad Henne

30. Kevin Kolb

31. Jake Locker

32. Matt Flynn

I have searched everywhere online and can't find and more QB's that have been reveled. The only one I can even find any tweets about is Matt Flynn.

2013 OFF-SEASON

11. Colin Kaepernick

12. Russell Wilson

13. Robert Griffin III

14. Jay Cutler

15. Tony Romo

16. Matthew Stafford

17. Philip Rivers

18. Cam Newton

19. Andy Dalton

20. Alex Smith

21. Josh Freeman

22. Sam Bradford

23. Carson Palmer

24. Ryan Tannehill

25. Michael Vick

26. Brandon Weeden

27. Christian Ponder

28. Mark Sanchez

29. Chad Henne

30. Kevin Kolb

31. Jake Locker

32. Matt Flynn

2013 OFF-SEASON

11. Colin Kaepernick

12. Russell Wilson

13. Robert Griffin III

14. Jay Cutler

15. Tony Romo

16. Matthew Stafford

17. Philip Rivers

18. Cam Newton

19. Andy Dalton

20. Alex Smith

21. Josh Freeman

22. Sam Bradford

23. Carson Palmer

24. Ryan Tannehill

25. Michael Vick

26. Brandon Weeden

27. Christian Ponder

28. Mark Sanchez

29. Chad Henne

30. Kevin Kolb

31. Jake Locker

32. Matt Flynn

Luck is 2 high

It's nice to see he didn't overrate Cam Newton like most of the mainstream media. I really don't understand how he has Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson over RG3. Colin and Russel Wilson will be very good quarterbacks, but RG3 looks like he could be a legend when it's all said and done.

RG3 looks like he could be a legend when it's all said and done.

A legend? Seriously?

Talk about jumping the gun..

This is based off last year. How are any of the rookie qbs too high? All of them had great seasons

It's based on last year and on how they're expected to perform this year. Anyone can have a great year. But the great ones keep doing it over and over again.

stldirtybird likes this

It's based on last year and on how they're expected to perform this year. Anyone can have a great year. But the great ones keep doing it over and over again.

and maybe jaws expect them to play great again this year. This isn't a list of only great players. None if the qbs that are listed below the rookies are better than them imo

and maybe jaws expect them to play great again this year. This isn't a list of only great players. None if the qbs that are listed below the rookies are better than them imo

Jaws even said it himself on his videos and I quote "I don't like putting rookies this high up on my list after just 1 year but..."

Me personally using my Crystal ball I just pulled out of my *** lol Only 2 of the 5 QB's will be back near Top Ranking when it's all said and done Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson.

RG3 will take a step back this year and Tannerhill might actually impress people a little more as well.

Kap I hope he becomes Mark Sanchez 2 I hate his *** YEAH I SAID IT! Lol

you trippin b lo. You won't find 15 qbs that will have a better season than him

he'll throw for alot of yards but he will be one of the league leaders in INTs AND have a losing record. Stafford threw for 5k last year how many QBs had a better season then him. Brees is done I'm happy he held out and got that deal. Suck it Aints

RG3 isnt gonna be in the league long or better yet isn't gonna play alot of games due to injury.

Kaep is gonna be consumed by the limelight and unable to live up to expectations. His running style is gonna send him the way of Vick. He reminds me of an ostrich when he runs. Somebody is gonna knock his lights out.

Russell Wilson will be a good player in this league for a long time.

Andrew Luck is the best QB in this rookie class.

Falconsfan567 likes this

RG3 isnt gonna be in the league long or better yet isn't gonna play alot of games due to injury.

Kaep is gonna be consumed by the limelight and unable to live up to expectations. His running style is gonna send him the way of Vick. He reminds me of an ostrich when he runs. Somebody is gonna knock his lights out.

Russell Wilson will be a good player in this league for a long time.

Andrew Luck is the best QB in this rookie class.

Wilson is better then luck

Wilson is better then luck

We will wait and see, but honestly RG3 and Kap won't be in this league long if they continue to do what they currently do I like dual-threat QB's, but unless you're built like Cam Newton and Josh Freeman just ditch that last part those guys can at least run while being somewhere above 240. Which means they can handle a good bit of hitting.

I guess that's why I liked Russell Wilson feels like he tries to exhaust every option before he runs and I mean every option.