Completely Free Things In And Around Atlanta

WOR

Im a broke college student. Well not completely broke. I have money to do the occasional thing on the weekend. Im looking for free things to do around the city. Fun things. All the websites around are kind of boring. Ive been to most parks and hike 3 times a week. I like city life and hanging around with my friends, but no matter what you do it costs a ton of money.

Does anyone know some free things to do? I know no matter what Ill have to pay gas/parking, but other than that Id like them to be free or really cheap.

Anyone have any suggestions?

You can always find cheap stuff here but it takes some looking. Fairs and festivals are always great so check accessatlanta,com for those. They also have a free and cheap tab but mostly it's family/kids events. Every now and then, there's something for young adults (networking parties, movies in the park, etc...). Another thing to try is to regularly check travelzoo.com, groupon.com, and centennialpark.org. Travelzoo and groupon have cheap eat specials and event discounts, Centennial has plenty of free concerts (Luda, Flo-Rida, Macklemore, Sting here recently) during the spring and summer. Oh, yeah check for discounts to Braves/Hawks/minor league games through your school. They got to have some sort of student event page. Good luck...

You can always find cheap stuff here but it takes some looking. Fairs and festivals are always great so check accessatlanta,com for those. They also have a free and cheap tab but mostly it's family/kids events. Every now and then, there's something for young adults (networking parties, movies in the park, etc...). Another thing to try is to regularly check travelzoo.com, groupon.com, and centennialpark.org. Travelzoo and groupon have cheap eat specials and event discounts, Centennial has plenty of free concerts (Luda, Flo-Rida, Macklemore, Sting here recently) during the spring and summer. Oh, yeah check for discounts to Braves/Hawks/minor league games through your school. They got to have some sort of student event page. Good luck...

Going to games is my favorite thing. But once you buy a ticket, parking, a beer, your upwards of 50 bucks. So I relegate games to every now and then type of occasions.

I miss living downtown. I could do whatever because I didnt have to worry about parking my car. If I go downtown I have to pay 10+ just to park. That ish gets annoying.

Going to games is my favorite thing. But once you buy a ticket, parking, a beer, your upwards of 50 bucks. So I relegate games to every now and then type of occasions.

I miss living downtown. I could do whatever because I didnt have to worry about parking my car. If I go downtown I have to pay 10+ just to park. That ish gets annoying.

Park at a Marta station and catch the train.

Marta card and 1 trip is only 3.50. 2.50 after you already have a card.

Guest Regular Guy

Go to the Varsity and ask for one of those paper hats. Put it on, take a notepad with you and take someones order out in the curb service area. Make up a fake price and take their money. Tell them that the new policy is to prepay. That will give you a few bucks to do something with and provide you with a great story to tell your buddies, assuming you're not arrested.

1nce i wuz in Tha ATL 4 a tanning salon convention, i wuz promoting my solar-powered tanning booth system (patent pending). on tha way 2 tha convention center, i saw 2 homeless people having sex in a alley next 2 a dumpster.

it didn't look 2 hygenik, butt i guess it wuz teknikally "free"

Or in the alternative to the hookers, find a bar that doesn't charge a cover. Head out about 2:00 / 2:30 and look for the girls that may or may not have already puked on themselves. Lay down a nicely worded Garrow line and you're in there like swimwear. All for the price of $0. What more could you ask for?

Or in the alternative to the hookers, find a bar that doesn't charge a cover. Head out about 2:00 / 2:30 and look for the girls that may or may not have already puked on themselves. Lay down a nicely worded Garrow line and you're in there like swimwear. All for the price of $0. What more could you ask for?

thatz good advice, butt sumtimez werdz aren't even a neccessity

sumtimez all a fly honie needz iz a whiff of yer dope cologne ... n next thing u know ....

yer 69'n tha nite away

1nce i wuz in Tha ATL 4 a tanning salon convention, i wuz promoting my solar-powered tanning booth system (patent pending). on tha way 2 tha convention center, i saw 2 homeless people having sex in a alley next 2 a dumpster.

it didn't look 2 hygenik, butt i guess it wuz teknikally "free"

swing and miss

You are the cheapest man to ever walk this.earth .