What Games Y'all Headed To This Season?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, REALLY want to get to a Saints/Falcons game one of these days. Just couldn't get the two this year to work with my schedule.

I don't have much to do on sundays during the NFL season, I either lay around the house watching the games in a blanket or going out to see the ones I find interesting

All the home games. Away games - Tampa, Miami, Saints for sure. Possibly 49ers. I was thinking about the GB game, but it may be too cold to enjoy (lol). I thought about going to Arizona, but honestly, I still have a heartache over that playoff game in our '08 season so I decided to pass on that game.

All the home games. Away games - Tampa, Miami, Saints for sure. Possibly 49ers. I was thinking about the GB game, but it may be too cold to enjoy (lol). I thought about going to Arizona, but honestly, I still have a heartache over that playoff game in our '08 season so I decided to pass on that game.

Hows the away Saints game? I have never been to an away Saints game.

Hows the away Saints game? I have never been to an away Saints game.

Actually, for all the rivalry - which is fierce, it may be the one away game that I enjoy the most. I've been going to those away games for 30 years - and always have a blast - regardless of who is winning. Of course, when we win, I leave happy and when we lose - I don't, but the experience is usually fun and exciting.

There are "good" fans and "bad" fans in every fanbase, but for the most part - it's a fun game to go to and you can always find some smack-talk if you're in the mood!

Actually, for all the rivalry - which is fierce, it may be the one away game that I enjoy the most. I've been going to those away games for 30 years - and always have a blast - regardless of who is winning. Of course, when we win, I leave happy and when we lose - I don't, but the experience is usually fun and exciting.

There are "good" fans and "bad" fans in every fanbase, but for the most part - it's a fun game to go to and you can always find some smack-talk if you're in the mood!

Sounds better than away eagles game. I might give it a try this year.

Sounds better than away eagles game. I might give it a try this year.

Oh yeah, a million times better. It can get pretty ugly at the Eagles game. While the smack talk gets wild at the Saints away game - almost everybody is just having a really good time.

The only downside - the Who Dat chanting.

Oh yeah, a million times better. It can get pretty ugly at the Eagles game. While the smack talk gets wild at the Saints away game - almost everybody is just having a really good time.

The only downside - the Who Dat chanting.

Thanks, I can live with that annoying Who Dat chants, but I had horrible experience in the away Eagles games.