I Have A Question...

Rave

If a coworker dies, and you have only been working with this person for 2 months, are you obligated to go to their funeral/memorial?

YOU ARE NOT "OBLIGATED." BUT I'D GO JUST FOR THE COUPLE OF MONTHS THAT I DID WORK WITH THEM. AND YOU'LL FEEL BETTER FOR IT.cool.png

Is the whole place going?

If so I'd go.

But if not and a lot of folks are staying back and you're not particularly close to the individual I wouldn't go.

Only one person that I work with went. A lot of her friends from there went, but I didnt see her as a friend or anything.

but I didnt see her as a friend or anything.

ITS NOT HOW YOU SEE THEM. THE PERSON WHOS GONE, DOESN'T KNOW IF YOU'RE THERE OR NOT. OFTEN TIMES WE GO AS A SUPPORT TO THE FAMILY. BUT AS SURE AS WE'RE BORN .... ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO ATTEND OURS.cool.png

I didnt think of it that way.....I should have gone after work, sad.png

SEND THEM A CARD IN ABOUT A WEEK. I SAY A WEEK BECAUSE THATS ABOUT THE TIME PERIOD WHEN ALL THE PHONE CALLS HAVE STOPPED. NO MORE SYMPATHY CARDS IN THE MAIL .... THE FAMILY IS STUCK THERE WITH IT ALL. YOUR CARD WILL BE WELL WELCOMED .... SEE, IT TURNED OUT ALL.cool.png

SEND THEM A CARD IN ABOUT A WEEK. I SAY A WEEK BECAUSE THATS ABOUT THE TIME PERIOD WHEN ALL THE PHONE CALLS HAVE STOPPED. NO MORE SYMPATHY CARDS IN THE MAIL .... THE FAMILY IS STUCK THERE WITH IT ALL. YOUR CARD WILL BE WELL WELCOMED .... SEE, IT TURNED OUT ALL.cool.png

I have made a graphic for her. I was going to print it out at Walmart and put it up on the bulletin board at work.

I didnt know the family, just a coworker that was really close to her.

GIVE A COPY TO THE COWORKER, SHE KNOWS THE FAMILY. ASK HER TO GIVE IT TO THEM. THEY WILL APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU TOOK PUTTING IT TOGETHER, AND TO KNOW THAT SOMEBODY CARES.cool.png

I have made a graphic for her. I was going to print it out at Walmart and put it up on the bulletin board at work.

I like this idea En. Not too much, but enough to show that she was in your thoughts and prayers. Your a good man En.