Mashburn 2Nd And Last Day Of Mini Camp.

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

ok now y'all can respond. (I had asked no one to respond until I was finished loading everything. that way it all flows together.)

DSC_4835_zps3affe6c9.jpg?t=1372095442

Sorry I just have to show this off.

Day 2

QB

- Ryan

1. he actually was throwing more form. Taking his time. looked like he was thinking.

- Davis was the Backup it seems.

so I pounded on the guy last year, and t would only be fair to compare him TC to TC.

1. He was not forcing throws. If he had no one.... then he threw it away

2. He looked like he was being a game manager. Which is what he should be doing.

so based on TC to TC, he has matured a lot. I am impressed.... but lets wait until a few weeks.

- And I still like Redmann better in TC vs. TC on these two guys.

- Dodge or whatever his name is....

1. needs to get ouot of Dodge.

2. He does not hold his elbow to his shuolder. it's a constant looking like a bombing throw for 40 yards.

3. He Can make throw...... but not the timing and it takes him time with the whinding motion.

- Renfree.

1. Needs to improve on footwork.

2. Form of the upper body is decent... but it will come with time.

3. Makes conections and errors.... what Rookie does not.

WR.

White yeahhhhhhh blah blah blah OMG did you see that and repeat. And he continued his QB position as well.

Julio blah blah

1. Oh hold up..... he has improved his stutter step. He also comes off the line at different speeds.

- He messed up Trufant and Alford doing this. He got Trufant once today and yesterday. and Got alford and mcclain today.

Douglas.

1. He is actually making moves. He got Trufant twice. (one each day)

2. but he missed and I mean MISSED an easy one ( for the last DAY of camp)

Davis.

1. Looks better then last year.

2. Has long strides and good arms to pull the ball down.

- It's hard for short DB's to cover him.

Cone.

1. I'm just not feeling him.

2. the rookie QB's are using him a lot..... but he just has to work his butt off every single time almost.

- he slips and slides. he has to jerk constantly. change up his pace.

Rodgers (little brother)

1. I like the guy.

2. Quick and can make a move and makes great grabs.

3. But like I said last year, "Davis could have made those grabs with ease".

TE

Tony

1. Y'all have no clue how many people ask.... where is Tony????

Coofman

1. Boy can catch. I believe I seen one drop.

2. Now I did not get to see him block.... and I am looking for it.

Toilolo

1. Made a catch for a TD... OMG EVERYONE FREAK OUT, THIS GUY IS THE NEXT TONY

- Hold up for a second.... there was no one around him for a good ten feet, the catch was at his stomach (woulc have been at rodgers head. LOL) But come on guys, the guy is not doing in flashes.

2. He needs to learn confidence. A lot of times he is at the back of the group, with his head down.

- So hopefuly he will see the fan support and rise up.

Line.... wait until they put the pads on.

1. But can someone tell Hawley to please start hiking the ball correctly.

2. Konz knows how to hike it. But Hawley seems to have a faster lift.... then again, you want the guy who comes up fast with a horrible hike or visa versa?

(and yes Holmes is on the field)

RB.

Rodgers and Stevens are catching screens.

- I'm not going to say much, but I really look forward to these guys in pads. They are both in the game... But Jackson is in Beast MODE on and off the field. the only thing he smiles at, is the kidds.

Ewing..... I keep forgetting to look his way. (sorry everyone, I want to see him and forget)

Dline....same as Oline, just wait until the pads go on.

1. But I do like goodman. But I will wait.

CB

Trufant

1. The guy can cover..... but when it comes to Julio's move, well he loses.

2. He didn't pick up on HD route, and that cost him.

Alford

1. The guy can cover. and Julio better be wearing a butt plug.

2. Yes Julio got him on one.... but he was still right on him.

- Julio does his steps and moves.... and Alford is right with him.

- and I am not going to say Alford over Trufant. (but based on Mini camp..... Alford has better coverage..... but lets see who can lock up in a few weeks)

McClain.

1. He gets burnt here and there. Yet he has flashes.

LB

1. Weatherspoon.... was it just me or for the last two ays, has he lost a step? or is he not playing that hard with his knee or something?

Sorry that's it, I was enjoyoing the DB and WR battles.

S

Moore is Moore. and so is Decoud

I forgot about Motta on this day.

no one was returning on day 2, that I saw. Nor really anyone kicking.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

Final Day

QB

Roddy White

1. He was throwing. So yes I am going to break him down.

2. He needs to widen his stance.

3. Needs to plant the feet better.

4. impressed with is upper body.

5. Not to bad. He would honestly be a good 3rd string QB

So whats the things that were different.

Ryan..... same as before.

1. Today he looked to be having more fun.

Douglas

- Had a drop on a very easy pass. but then again maybe he needs to focus on catching and not so much on playing around. LOL I hope you all go that was a joke that day

Trufant

1.got burnt very bad by Julio.

2. Douglas made a move and he messed up bad.

3. anyone else and he has them covered.

4. and of course he made some blocks.

Alford.

1. I am again not saying the boy is going to take trufants spot.....

2. The guy can cover.

3. He can nock down some balls... not as many as trufant.

Steven Jackson.

1. Still in beast mode.... just not the, "I'm going to kill you today"... he was about 99% there. LOL

Biermann

1. I actually saw him come in on a few plays where he would have made tackles for loses. all of them rodgers.... zero of them S.Jax.

- I'm not saying he failed on S.jax aways..... Just from what I noticed.

Hawley

1. improved on his snaping... but still needs more improvement.

2. Yet he was still able to come up quick.

So I have a poster that Karst41 and Les drew up last year. (for the niners game.... not sure if y'all remember or not). So the news guys were all over it. everyone wanted to sign it.

- But there was one poor soul who was a rookie. I'm not going to say his name... but he got picked up after the draft. Anyhow, the guy ask me for my pin to sign it, and I said nicely no thankyou... he repeated, "no I want to sign it". and then I said, "no I am good and thank you". well the guy got a little mad and said he would remember me next year. (while in my head I was thinking..... I hope I piss you off enough you make the team and make me look like a fool..... but you are still not signing this if you are not going to make the team. )

- - So then Goodman comes up. I smiled and he was looking at the poster and talked on it. He then asked if he could sign it. I said sure, cause we know ou are making the team. The goodman started laughing and then said, "now lets just see if I am here next year". (he was poking at the other guy for being a prick to me. I then proceed to mention, "you know for (me) being 160 and 6'0", I have to have some (balls, did not say it with the kidds around), to say that to a guy with 36" arms. And he laughed and agreed and said they are not a freakishly thing.... and I laughed and said.... "yes they are".

- - - So then Trufant comes down. signs it. (Great guy by the way. he stayed signing forever and they tried pulling him off and he kept going to kidds. he did not care. He is really trying to be out there and be known as the nice guy). Anyhow I stood there waiting for him to sign it for a while, and he kept saying he was going to sign the poster. Well when he signed and I started walking off he asked me, hey you want my gloves. and I said yes, an then someone else asked. So he gave me one and the gave the other to the other guy.

- - - And let me just say... the grip on those gloves, WOW.

- - - and then Mike Smith was signing and I had to get him to sign it as well. And he did. I asked him if he was ready to go 19-0, he smirked a little little, and I then smiled and said I know your goal is the bringing home the Lombardi, and he didn't miss a beat and said, "That is our Goal". Great great coach.

So that's the end of mini camp

I was there also. Harry looks really good. I hope he can take the bull by the horns this year. Again its always easy when you know someone isn't going to hit you.

Moore picked ryan off also in the red zone.

I like that the coaches are implementing new things on both sides of the ball.

Linebackers and running back drills I heard a backer say, "What was that!?!?" Dirk replied, "told ya we are putting new things in today!"

Spoon was yelling during a play where there was a lot of movement. " That's that new Nolan!!!!!"

Stay in the lab dirk and nolan!!!!

Guest fibonacci

DSC_4867_zps6cdf87d3.jpg

And lastly I had to put this sweet picture up for two reasons

1. I have no clue where my day 2 pictures are.

2. this is my last thread here. there is to many jerks/trolls here. I am not going to go into it much, but it said that a business guy cannot talk here. the mods should have stopped something when I told them to. yet they ignored me countless of times, as well as others who reported what was going on. Bascally to sum it up, somone posted my telelphone number by being uncalled for. And then in turn sent troll **** to my phone. I am very close to contacting the police if one more thing happens. Furthermore I have seen people post my wife's ppicture on the huddle.

- again if the mods would just listen once in while instead of do nothing.... then I would be here. but because I am looking at talking to the police over harrasement, black mail, terror threats (yes one person called my job and called my wife a whore and then said they were going to send her a "package")

I like a lot of y'all. and I will leave this name up. if anyone wants pictures and needs any advice, then send me an email. But because of how this place is handled, I cannot manage a business successfully with all that has been taking place. (and we are not talking abouot just a few weeks..... we are talking about 3 years since I been here.)

so my message box is open. and I will try to find a place that I can do write ups. but I will also need to start looking into water marks on my pictures. and that is another thing that semi upsets me.

anyhow, enjoy. If I find the day 2 pics, I will still post them.

Namaste'

Guest fibonacci

hahaha thanks for the write up.... oooops maybe you weren't done

it's all cool. I am done now.

I was just trying to make it one big/easy flow.

Guest fibonacci

is that you and Mrs. Mash? good pic. like me, you outpunted your coverage.

I was rocking my bowtie..... but on the way home, I took it off. this was for the charity huddle that we were invited to

DSC_4867_zps6cdf87d3.jpg

And lastly I had to put this sweet picture up for two reasons

1. I have no clue where my day 2 pictures are.

2. this is my last thread here. there is to many jerks/trolls here. I am not going to go into it much, but it said that a business guy cannot talk here. the mods should have stopped something when I told them to. yet they ignored me countless of times, as well as others who reported what was going on. Bascally to sum it up, somone posted my telelphone number by being uncalled for. And then in turn sent troll **** to my phone. I am very close to contacting the police if one more thing happens. Furthermore I have seen people post my wife's ppicture on the huddle.

- again if the mods would just listen once in while instead of do nothing.... then I would be here. but because I am looking at talking to the police over harrasement, black mail, terror threats (yes one person called my job and called my wife a whore and then said they were going to send her a "package")

I like a lot of y'all. and I will leave this name up. if anyone wants pictures and needs any advice, then send me an email. But because of how this place is handled, I cannot manage a business successfully with all that has been taking place. (and we are not talking abouot just a few weeks..... we are talking about 3 years since I been here.)

so my message box is open. and I will try to find a place that I can do write ups. but I will also need to start looking into water marks on my pictures. and that is another thing that semi upsets me.

anyhow, enjoy. If I find the day 2 pics, I will still post them.

Namaste'

Really liked your post / write-ups... what kind of dumb/sick/stupid **** would threaten someone over a sports message board? Some sad people in this world... Hope you stick around, pal.

This place has gotten ridiculous, these trolls are totally losing their mind and the mods are directly to blame for letting this crap grow into several mentally unstable people harassing actual Falcon fans. It is a shame, the mods barely come around anymore and after 9 years it is about time to get some new mods and actually enforcing some rules around here.

This place has gotten ridiculous, these trolls are totally losing their mind and the mods are directly to blame for letting this crap grow into several mentally unstable people harassing actual Falcon fans. It is a shame, the mods barely come around anymore and after 9 years it is about time to get some new mods and actually enforcing some rules around here.

this has what do to with this thread...?

this has what do to with this thread...?

In this thread Mash said he was leaving the board cause trolls have posted his phone number here and mods did nothing to remove the posts, Even though he has asked them several times. His business and his wife have gotten threatening calls from the trolls even some threatening to send her a package. Mash is currently going to authorities.

All this is on the first page of the thread.

In this thread Mash said he was leaving the board cause trolls have posted his phone number here and mods did nothing to remove the posts, Even though he has asked them several times. His business and his wife have gotten threatening calls from the trolls even some threatening to send her a package. Mash is currently going to authorities.

All this is on the first page of the thread.

yes, I know, I skipped the large paragraphs in the thread. see, being lazy makes me look stupid

and it's only one person. not a group of people