New Julio Jones Mcfarlane Action Figure In November

The Air Tran Plane that was painted for the Falcons.

There was a model of it, but was pricey then and still is today.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/B-717-Atlanta-Falcons-B717-Airplane-Wood-Model-FreeShip-/130465707613?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e605cb65d

I actually have one. It was given to the top executives of the company. I sold the director of Air Trans finance a car and he gave it to me as a gift. I want to assemble it abd have the key players sign it. It's still in the box.

I have the Ryan limited edition one on my wall (I didn't see the limited edition tag until after I opened it), and will add the Julio figure when it comes out in in November. Reminds me of the old school Topps action figures from back in the day. I still have my Deion and Metcalf ones somewhere around here.

Won't fess up to having the Jeff George Starting Lineup? lol

$(KGrHqJ,!lIE6GBY93y!BOhhMZWL1!~~60_35.JPG

These figures are all pretty cool! I keep them on my desk at work. I preordered the Julio one the day they announced it. Unfortunately the Falcons don't get much love from McFarlane. There are 3 Vicks, 1 Sanders, 1 Farve, 1 Turner and 2 Ryans. I have them all except for the Vick ones...