2013 Predictions

Last two seasons Roddy has only combined for 15 TDs . You have him at 10 this coming year and a career High TDs for Julio as well . If Julio is going to dominate with 14 TDs I just don't see how White gets 10 . Last time he got 10 + TDs was two years ago and Julio wasn't around

Tony G number is around where he should be but now your factoring in 2 Te sets and have Trolio getting 3 TDs . Tony G has never had to deal with another TE getting looks around the red zone

so that could also factor into his number as well

Harry Douglas has 4 career TDs and you expecting him to take off this year and get 3

I do t see how that is the case unless Julio or Roddy get hurt cause basically all of Douglas TDs came either or

Just don't see Ryan getting 41 TDs with more balance on offense with Sjax

In 2004 Manning threw 49 with the same amount of weapons ....

40 TDs is about consistency

Ryan had 6 games last season with1 or less TDs

Just asking because I actually did not know

that does mean he did average at least 2.6 TDs in the other 10 games

do we extrapolate from those 6 games or from the 10 games or all 16games

the 6 says he will get 16 TDs

the 10 says he will get the 41

the 16 says he will get 32

Edited by delaigle

Ryan has been getting better every year, there is no reason to believe he can't throw over 40 tds. Julio will have a monster year, Roddy will have a pro bowl season and now they have 2 Rbs that can catch out of the backfield. Then throw in the rest of the guys like TG and HD and the rookies.

That's not reasonable that's average. Matt Ryan is a great qb with great receivers

matt ryan spreads the ball around. he has too many receivers to throw to for one to dominate with 10-14 TDs. that would leave two other receivers out to dry. not to mention we'll be running the ball more with SJAX so I can see 20-30 TDs with less passing compared to last year.

40 TDs is about consistency

Ryan had 6 games last season with1 or less TDs

You realize that you made the same exact arguments last year about Ryan not being able to throw 4500 yards and 30 TDs?. How'd that work out for you?

Ryan ran in a TD in the KC game, could've easily thrown it for a TD, Jones dropped a TD in the Denver game, Ryan missed Jones on a deep throw in the first Carolina game, Ryan missed at least half dozen other deep shots, White misjudged a late 4th quarter pass in the first NO game, Gonzo got stopped on the 1 yard line Arizona game, that happened more than once- Ryan could easily have had 40 passing TDs last year.

Sure, everything has to go right for Ryan to throw 40+, but the idea you're presenting that he can't is just as silly as the idea he couldn't throw for 4500 and 30 last year.

Get your facts straight for now on and I will address you . Until then I will treat you like a peasant . I predicted Ryan could and would throw for 30 TDs and 4,400 yard in past . I bet against him doesn't mean I didnt think he was capable of it . Again just cause you bet against something doesn't mean you don't think he is capable of doing it . If you want to read in between the fine lines the bet wasn't for Ryan stats and more for our playoff failures ( in which Ryan almost choked away as well)

Have a great day Falconidae

And as you say, almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Amazing, you've moved the goal posts on your own posts.

You've said repeatedly that Ryan couldn't get "X" amount of yards and TDs. "X" gets larger every year.

You also refuse to address the rest of my post, because you can't.

Get your facts straight for now on and I will address you . Until then I will treat you like a peasant . I predicted Ryan could and would throw for 30 TDs and 4,400 yard in past . I bet against him doesn't mean I didnt think he was capable of it . Again just cause you bet against something doesn't mean you don't think he is capable of doing it . If you want to read in between the fine lines the bet wasn't for Ryan stats and more for our playoff failures ( in which Ryan almost choked away as well)

Have a great day Falconidae

movinggoalpost.gif

• 4 months later...

You realize that you made the same exact arguments last year about Ryan not being able to throw 4500 yards and 30 TDs?. How'd that work out for you?

Ryan ran in a TD in the KC game, could've easily thrown it for a TD, Jones dropped a TD in the Denver game, Ryan missed Jones on a deep throw in the first Carolina game, Ryan missed at least half dozen other deep shots, White misjudged a late 4th quarter pass in the first NO game, Gonzo got stopped on the 1 yard line Arizona game, that happened more than once- Ryan could easily have had 40 passing TDs last year.

Sure, everything has to go right for Ryan to throw 40+, but the idea you're presenting that he can't is just as silly as the idea he couldn't throw for 4500 and 30 last year.

still holding out hope for Ryan 40 TDs season lol

• 2 weeks later...