Saints Offense

Dago 3.0

with both the Patriots' TEs having issues, I think the Saints will be the best team in the NFL at that position. Watson put up 50 catches last year with Weeden and the Browns offense...he is still a force at that position. Think you will see a lot of 2 TE sets from the Saints this year.

TE: Watson and Graham

WR: Colston

RB: Sproles

FB: Collins

looks like a power run formation and then you can split out Sproles and Graham making it a 3WR set

or

TE: Watson and Graham

WR: Colston and ?

RB: Sproles or Ingram

with that setup you could go from a 2 TE set into a 3 WR set or even a 4 WR set if Sproles is in the backfield

I would love to see the Saints go no huddle with one of those personnel sets on the first drive of every half

The pats are probably dont this year. Its time for terrific tom to have a off year.

The saints im not buying is gonna have all these crazy sets or be exotic on O. I think its more of the same. Except the will run more depending on what the D does.

Understand what im saying here before firing away. Payton will call the O based on the D`s performance. Meaning if the D is getting turnovers it will probably be fire away and go for 40`s.

If the D cant stop anything expect payton to slow it down by running it a lot more.

If no injuries are hurting the O. I expect the pass to setup the run just to come back to the pass. But that strongly depends on who is doing the running.

But Payton is no idiot. he wont tip his hand fully. He might come out firing in week 1 then week 2 slow it down big time because teams will be expecting 75% passes. TE`s might be heavy used week 1 and might not be used much until week 4. Right when you think they wont use them is when they will again.

Once again its not the set that dictates Paytons O but rather spreading it around regardless of the set. You might see Graham have a major day then see watson come in to get only 3 passes but all 3 be in the endzone or on first down plays when you dont expect Brees to go to a TE.

Confusion is the Key not the sets. Ill say it again. Use something enough you think they know whats coming only to change it. But not be exotic that you give up trying to figure out what they are gonna do and go it exotic D sets. You want the D to stay in expected sets be it zone or playing the run or what ever.

Watch and see! You heard it here first from the resident saints analyst.

The pats are probably dont this year. Its time for terrific tom to have a off year.

The saints im not buying is gonna have all these crazy sets or be exotic on O. I think its more of the same. Except the will run more depending on what the D does.

Understand what im saying here before firing away. Payton will call the O based on the D`s performance. Meaning if the D is getting turnovers it will probably be fire away and go for 40`s.

If the D cant stop anything expect payton to slow it down by running it a lot more.

If no injuries are hurting the O. I expect the pass to setup the run just to come back to the pass. But that strongly depends on who is doing the running.

But Payton is no idiot. he wont tip his hand fully. He might come out firing in week 1 then week 2 slow it down big time because teams will be expecting 75% passes. TE`s might be heavy used week 1 and might not be used much until week 4. Right when you think they wont use them is when they will again.

Once again its not the set that dictates Paytons O but rather spreading it around regardless of the set. You might see Graham have a major day then see watson come in to get only 3 passes but all 3 be in the endzone or on first down plays when you dont expect Brees to go to a TE.

Confusion is the Key not the sets. Ill say it again. Use something enough you think they know whats coming only to change it. But not be exotic that you give up trying to figure out what they are gonna do and go it exotic D sets. You want the D to stay in expected sets be it zone or playing the run or what ever.

Watch and see! You heard it here first from the resident undercover/in the closet saints fan.

FIFY

Falcons don't have anybody that can cover a TE. Biermann?? WillyMo??Won't surprise me a bit if halfway through the season teams stop trying to throw it to WR's against us and throw strictly to TE's

Don't forget...you guys will be starting a rookie cb as well.

this might sound crazy

but watch out for coffman. camps reports is he's looking like he's finally got it

that catch he made in the playoffs looked like TG.... he keeps making catches like that, he should get some more balls thrown his way....