What Are Your Realistic Expectations For Our Offense And Defense?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense - With this so-called "Ferrari pick your poison highly talented" offense with two of the best WRs in the game, the best TE to ever play, a supposedly elite QB who is a top 20 rated player, a highly praised RB even at this stage of his career, I expect to offense to be the greatest show on turf. I expect for them to break franchise records and maybe even league records. This, of course, considering everyone stays healthy and functional at 100%. Defense - I am expecting the same performance as last season expect slightly improved in run defense. I expect we will still have issues fazing the QB.

Offense - With this so-called "Ferrari pick your poison highly talented" offense with two of the best WRs in the game, the best TE to ever play, a supposedly elite QB who is a top 20 rated player, a highly praised RB even at this stage of his career, I expect to offense to be the greatest show on turf. I expect for them to break franchise records and maybe even league records. This, of course, considering everyone stays healthy and functional at 100%. Defense - I am expecting the same performance as last season expect slightly improved in run defense. I expect we will still have issues fazing the QB.

So you expect issues from the QB who had the top completion percentage, 5th most yards, 5th best TD total and 5th overall QB rating of 99.1? Oh, and btw the same QB who has improved every year that he's been in the league.

Epic fail on your assessment.

I expect the offense to be very dominant and avg. Over 32 ppg. Baring injuries.

I expect defense to be what it was last year. This years secondary will only be as good as last years. I do believe however, that one of our young ends will step up and give us some good production off the bench.

I think we will break 6500 yards and 525 points for the season. I think we'll get 4800-5000 yards passing and 1500+ yards rushing.

I think the addition of SJax just makes an already amazing offense better.

I really don't know what to expect out of the defense. I'm not sold on the DL, and I worry about having such a young secondary.

So you expect issues from the QB who had the top completion percentage, 5th most yards, 5th best TD total and 5th overall QB rating of 99.1? Oh, and btw the same QB who has improved every year that he's been in the league.

I thought he said that Ryan is supposedly elite. Where did you read that he expected issues from Ryan?

you cant read. . . you fail miserably at comprehension. . . . no YOU fail. Wow, you really are a dumb sack of shyte.

Edited by ABFonly

Top 5 offense. Has personel to be number one, but too conservative of a HC

Top 15 defense, has coaches to be number one, but. Lacks elite talent.

short and sweet. . . that about sums it up . .. accurate assessment

Edited by ABFonly

Strong reading comprehension

O - Continue to keep penalties down. O-line needs to get it together fast and not let the skill talent go to waste.

D - Trufant to be a strong candidate for NFL "D" Rookie of the year. Osi to get Abe type numbers and timely plays. Moore/Decoud need to put

it all together. Falcons find away to give Spoon/Nic help at linebacker. Will the D-line get consistent pressure...IDK.

SPT - Give me a reason not to get a beer or go to the bathroom because the Falcon's are receiving a kick...Alford