Would Dd ... Have Beatin Baltimore?

Atlien 404

Ryan and co. said he would have played in the Super Bowl anyway--even with the shoulder injury had we won. Would we have won with an injured Matt or with Dominique Davis? Probably not. If we did win with injured Matt though he would automatically be legendary. If we won with DD we could have a QB controversy. ph34r.png

Without shoulder injury though, I think we definitely win that game. Call me a homer all you want. All throughout the playoffs I thought best-case scenario was us vs. Ravens in the Super Bowl. Our defense was great against the traditional pocket passing QB and I'm certain our offense could outmatch their D.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Ryan and co. said he would have played in the Super Bowl anyway--even with the shoulder injury had we won. Would we have won with an injured Matt or with Dominique Davis? Probably not. If we did win with injured Matt though he would automatically be legendary. If we won with DD we could have a QB controversy.

Without shoulder injury though, I think we definitely win that game. Call me a homer all you want. All throughout the playoffs I thought best-case scenario was us vs. Ravens in the Super Bowl. Our defense was great against the traditional pocket passing QB and I'm certain our offense could outmatch their D.

i know he said he would have played.....but then they said dd would have gotten the start ..

i would like to think matt would have played but idk