Pat Schiller?

Question???

Never been to a mini camp or camp

What does Bratu, Clancy, Warrilow do??

Is there a 3rd team or do they fillin/sub/rotate for those on 1 & 2??

ADDED reason I ask is---

Looking at the roster on DEFENSE with 3 more LB they could fill out 4 teams

(of course 1 cB would have to play S)

Looking at the OFFENSE with a 3rd center (or G) they could fill out 3 teams and are just a full O-line away from 4 teams

Edited by delaigle

Question???

Never been to a mini camp or camp

What does Bratu, Clancy, Warrilow do??

Is there a 3rd team or do they fillin/sub/rotate for those on 1 & 2??

ADDED reason I ask is---

Looking at the roster on DEFENSE with 3 more LB they could fill out 4 teams

(of course 1 cB would have to play S)

Looking at the OFFENSE with a 3rd center (or G) they could fill out 3 teams and are just a full O-line away from 4 teams

There are 3 teams and players usually take turns with in their team. In positions where there is competition, the players can split the reps between 1st and 2nd teams. Mini camp is not something I would base the depth chart on, especially front 7. Its more mental to get reps and when pads come on in training camp, the evaluation will start.

There are 3 teams and players usually take turns with in their team. In positions where there is competition, the players can split the reps between 1st and 2nd teams. Mini camp is not something I would base the depth chart on, especially front 7. Its more mental to get reps and when pads come on in training camp, the evaluation will start.

Thanks -- not looking at depth charts just wondering how many different teams could be practicing at the same time,, not really concerned about who is where (yet)

been a Falcon fan since 66 but was always soo busy I just could find the time to watch the games. Never had time to learn about football itself (did play a little defense on a very small team years ago) I've been retired 8 years and have increased my interest and trying to learn more. I just realized I knew nothing about how a PRO camp (with many players) went.

I'm just 30-45 minute north on the 4 lane so I might try to come down to FB next year.

Edited by delaigle

• 1 month later...