The Greatest Football Movie Ever

Flip Wilson

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000213655/article/the-greatest-football-movie-ever-sweet-16

My first thought is that I can not believe Friday Night Lights was taken over Invincible.

For my money it's Remember the Titans to win it all....but I didn't like either of the sequels, Clash of the Titans and Wrath of the Titans...I mean what did they have to do with football or race relations?

Undefeated should be there, documentary or not. Can't say I agree with all the choices so far, but the one that stands out as a "you gotta be kidding me" is the horrendous Longest Yard remake beating out the original. That's just sad right there.

Also, "Shaolin Soccer" is clearly the best soccer movie ever made! No silly contest needed to determine that.

So many to choose from

Any Given Sunday is bad azz if nothing else to see Jim Brown and Johnny Unitas in something about football.

Rudy was also awesome as was North Dallas 40 but I still think the Longest Yard was probably the best.

a REALLY underrated football move was Wildcats with Goldie Hawn..