Just Wondering...

JabooAlwaysWins

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 for 3 is really good...it's looks like they can win at least 2 more..the heat is this decade's new dynasty.

Ill never respect a team that was decided on by the players to be the next champion. Players colluding to make a super team is ********.

Ill never respect a team that was decided on by the players to be the next champion. Players colluding to make a super team is ********.

Are you kidding me?

You dont think that Irvin and Emmitt didnt "convince and collude" to get Deion into Dallas now do you?

It happens in football more than any other sport and the Cowboys have quite a history of it.

Congrats to Lebron and the heat.

The Funny thing is I actually hated Lebron when everyone liked him back in Cleveland. But I like him now though. Does that make me a hipster? laugh.png

Although I was rooting for the Spurs. I wanted Duncan to get another one.

Lakers??

Dallas??

Now tell me when Kobe made a phone call to Free Agents and urged them to come to the Lakers.

...Dirk....Mavericks.

The Lakers always get thrown in when I bring this up. Only someone that is ignorant doesnt know the difference between a GM building a team and players who are FAs talking behind closed doors about joining up on the team of their choice. If you cant see the difference then that if your fault,

Now tell me when Kobe made a phone call to Free Agents and urged them to come to the Lakers.

...Dirk....Mavericks.

The Lakers always get thrown in when I bring this up. Only someone that is ignorant doesnt know the difference between a GM building a team and players who are FAs talking behind closed doors about joining up on the team of their choice. If you cant see the difference then that if your fault,

So despite them taking less money to play together and win you think its shady because they decided to ditch their ****** teams and join one team? Even though they would have gotten stupid money to stay? even though your constantly compared to MJ and his titles? Bron wasnt going to win a title in cleavland.

I take it players dont ever talk in the off season. If a team has the means to sign great players, why wouldnt they.

kobe is better than lebron according to rave

Howard is better than bosh

Wade and gasol are close, wouldnt that b condsidered as the lakers doing the same as miami.

I take it players dont ever talk in the off season. If a team has the means to sign great players, why wouldnt they.

Wade and gasol are close, wouldnt that b condsidered as the lakers doing the same as miami.

awesome.gif

The Lakers GM brought in Kobe, Gasol, and Howard....they didnt DECIDE to all sign there one offseason.

Am I talking in a different language? Why are you all still acting as if Im talking about the level of talent assembled on any given team? That is not the point.

Serious bro?

You don't think Kobe talked to Howard?

Dwight was being a ***** about the whole situation and wouldn't of showed anywhere he didn't want to go.

The issue is that it didn't work.

The celtics big three worked.

What's your thoughts on that.

Espn put out the word and the masses moved on it.

Simple as that.

Lakers tried to TRADE for CP3...Denied....

Opinion on that...

Thought not.

FAs can collude but GMs cant make a trade even after its agreed upon by both parties.

Nice way to run a league.

I have nothing to say about that punk Howard. I just hope the rumor comes true and we trade him for Griffin and Bledsoe.

League owned the hornets at the time.

Maybe they thought they weren't getting fair return for the player.

The New Orleans Hornets had agreed to send Paul, a four-time All-Star, to the Lakers in a three-team deal that involved the Houston Rockets. Only 45 minutes after the teams reached an agreement, Stern called the Hornets and vetoed the deal, according to a person involved in the deal.

Get your facts straight....the Hornets agreed to the deal, Stern stuck his nose in it and vetoed it. Dont pretend like it was the "team" that did it.

Until now, league officials had granted autonomy to the Hornets’ front office to make personnel decisions it deemed appropriate. This was the first time the league has stepped in.

Always found that part interesting.